Chapter 3

Third person Pov

On the school's rooftop Yn was eating his lunch with Aine and the rest of the peerage joined which made Aine a little mad since she wanted to be alone with Yn, but the girls decided to tag along which caused her annoyance but that wasn't the last of her troubles. 

Aldia: Yn, say ah.

Aldia held out some rice on her chopsticks in front of Yn's mouth. Aine looked at her like she wanted to kill her

Aine: (Aldia that's my job.)

Yn: Aldia, I can use my hands you know?

Aldia: Why don't you use your hands on me?

This caused Yn to blush and the rest of the girls to glare at her.

Yn: Sure.

Aldia: Eh?!

Aldia blushed, Yn came close and she slightly backed away.

Aldia: W...wait seriasly..

Yn grabbed her head and turned it to her food before he continued to eat his food she looked baffled.

Leone: Man, Aldia got outsmarted.

Leone giggled as Aldia glared at her.

Aine: Ah anyway did something interesting happen today?

Akame/Leone: Yn almost ripped a guy's arm off.

Yn: No I didn't. 

Akame and Leone looked at Yn.

Akame: Oh really?

Flashback

Akame and Leone were carrying boxes, and one of Akames fell, as she and Leone bent over, a guy sneaked up and was about to slap them but somebody grabbed his arms.

Guy: What are you doing...

The guy paled as he saw Yn standing behind him and he was mad.

Guy: h...h...ey Y....yn how...are you?

Yn: I am OK you?

As he said that he put more pressure on his arm and the guy winced in pain.

Yn: You know if you tried to do this to some other girl I wouldn't be so mad, but since they are my friends I will break your arms.

Yn started to bend the guy's arms, and he started to scream but before he could break his arms Leone tacked Yn, the guy stood up in pain, and Akame walked up to him.

Akame: You ok?

Guy: Yeah that bastard...

Akame in an instant kicked the guy in the nuts making him fall on his face.

Normal pov

Yn: OK I maybe overreacted.

Girls: You think?

Esdeath: Hey Yn why are you wearing gloves?

Everyone noticed that Yn was wearing gloves.

Aine: Yn?

Aine looked at Yn seriously.

Aine: You didn't kill somebody did you?

Yn: What no, if I didn't wear gloves everybody would freak out.

This caused the girls to look at him curiously, seeing this, Yn looked around and then he took them off, instead of his normal hand black scales covered them and he had black claws on his fingers. 

Leone: When did this happen?

Yn: Remember the day my body became stiff?

Akame: The day you meet the other devils?