Chapter 1

Third person Pov

Aine: Yn Ln are my servant and I am your master.

When she said this Yn was shocked but then he looked confused.

Yn: Oh I didn't know you were into that but don't worry I don't judge.

She looked confused but when she realized what he meant she blushed.

Aine: No no no not in that way!

Yn: Heheheh sorry I was just joking.

Aine: What...why you!

Aine started to playfully hit Yn as he laughs and tried to defend himself

Yn: Ah help a devil is attacking!

Aine: I Am gonna eat your soul!

Aine jumped at his trying to knock him down but he grabbed her and pulled her in a hug.

Yn: Sorry.

Aine: Apology excepted but as punishment, you have to give me a kiss.

Yn: Yes mam.

As he was about to get up he noticed that he was naked and he covered himself with a blanket.

Yn: Why am I naked?

Aine: You were in bad shape so I healed you but for the magic to work skin contact is required.

Yn: Ok I understand.

Bout started to put their clothes on.

Yn: So you are a devil, those two are fallen angels so do angels exist two?

Aine: Yes and they are the enemies of devils.

Yn: Why did they kill me?

Aine: You have something called sacred gear.

Yn: What's that?

Aine: I will explain but we should eat I made some in the kitchen.

Yn made his way to the kitchen and so Aine made some (favorite food). Both of them started to eat.

Aine: Now where was I ah yes you see a long time ago there was a great war between the angels, devils, and the fallen during this God didn't want humanity to suffer, you see humans while weak have some serious potential most of the heroes in myth were humans so God created sacred gears they are items that give the user powers.

Yn: So that's why they attacked me.

Aine sight and looked sad which Yn noticed.

Yn: What's wrong?

Aine: If I wasn't there you would be fine.

Yn: How?

Aine: During the war, all sides lost a lot of people so they decided to replenish their numbers by using humans, angels control the Vatican, and humans serve as exorcists, fallen angels recruit people, and rouge priests or exorcists and devils turn humans into devils.

Yn: Don't the other factions turn humans?

Aine: No only devils have a way to turn humans and other races.

Yn: Ok how did you turn me?

Aine: By using an evil piece they are chess pieces we use them others into devils.

Yn: Don't you have more servants?

Aine: One just you and the other girls.

Yn: So you are a queen?

This caused Aine to giggle.

Aine: Your sweat but no I am a king, Esdeath is my queen, Gravel, and Aldia are bishops, Akame a knight, Leone a rook and you are a pawn.