Prologue

Third person Pov

Two girls and one boy were running thru a field, one of the girls had long black hair and red eyes the other girl had short blond hair and golden eyes, and the boy had h/c hair and e/c eyes. (your hair color and eye color) These kids were Leone, Akame, and Yn all of them were friends since childhood. The kids were now sitting under a tree enjoying the nice summer day.

Leone: I wish every day was like this!

Yn: Me too but school starts soon.

Yn didn't like going to school like Leone.

Akame: It won't be that bad, we will all be in the same class.

Yn: I suppose your right.

?: You kids having fun.

Yn turn around to see his mom and dad smiling.

Yn: Yeah we are.

Dad: Good, Yn we have to tell you something.

Yn was hugged by his parents.

Dad/Mom: Please survive.

Before Yn could say anything his parents were dead on the ground with large holes in their bodies, he looked around a saw that everything around him was destroyed.

?: HAHAHA your parent died without putting up much of a fight hope you do better.

I man appeared in front of him, Yn couldn't see how the man looked but he saw something he would remember for the rest of his life, 10 black crow-like wings on his back. Yn looked at him with hatred in his eyes.

Yn: I swear one day I will find you and when I do I will tear you to shreds!

?: And you will child.

A voice echoed behind Yn and then a large golden eye appeared behind then a large hand embraced him.

Yn pov

Yn: An that dream again.

I got up from my bed, looked at my alarm clock, and saw it was 7:00 I got up and put on my Kuoh male uniform.

(This is how the uniforms look)                                                        

?: YN ARE YOU AWEK!

I hear somebody yelling and banging on my door, I look thru my window to see two girls both wearing the female Kuoh unforms, the one who was yelling and banging on my door had short blond hair the other had long black hair she was standing beside her and looking at my window without emotions but a small smile appeared on her face when she saw me,  this two are Akame and Leone by childhood friends we got separated when we were young but we got back together when I transferred to Kuoh now we are second-year students.

Yn: Am up.

I jump down from my window and land in front of Akame.

Akame: Good morning Yn did you sleep well?