Episode 20 - Joshaya Meets France

Mature content!!

Maya had exhaled as she was very sad about leaving the wonderful Segovia. She had to admit that she had plenty of fun in the Spanish speaking country and she didn't regret anything. From the food, to the wonderful people, and all the attractions she and Josh got to see, she had an amazing experience. But she knew their week was over and it was time to move to their next destination for the week. Rome, France. One of the most beautiful, and romantic, places in the world. When Maya heard that Josh wanted to add this onto their list, she definitely said to do it, but now that she was there she didn't know how it would go. Arriving late the evening in Rome, Maya and Josh instantly checked into their hotel and was exhausted to say the least. Arriving at the huge hotel, Maya saw as there was roses all over the bed while she saw the sawn folded from a towel and smiled.

"They know that they aren't our first stop, right?" Maya said as Josh grabbed the champagne that was set on ice.

"Does it matter?" Josh asked popping the bottle as Maya smiled.

"Nope, it doesn't really. This place is amazing," Maya sad as she took the glass from Josh and he stood in front of her.

"To our first night in France," Josh said.

"To us," Maya said.

As they drank their champagne, the city lights came in through the window, as Maya had smiled at it. She looked at Josh while she put her glass down on the table and took off her jacket. While the weather was outside freeing cold, inside the hotel it was hot. Josh smiled at Maya while he knew that their lives were amazing. He put down his own glass as he walked closer to Maya. Snaking his arm around her waist, maya looked at Josh, as his face was inches away from hers. She smiled and threw her arms around his neck. Placing her forehead against his, Maya did want to seize the moment. She looked up at Josh while the lights fell on their bodies. She smiled as she gently kissed Josh, slightly pulling away, just enough to leave a gap between the two of them. Josh quickly pulled Maya closer to him as their lips crashed while the night had started for them.

Kissing her lips and moving to her neck, Maya moaned feeling Josh's pops on her skin while she dragged her hand through his brown hair. Maya looked at Josh as she smiled and pulled her shirt over her head, as Josh did the same. Josh was above Maya, looking in her eyes, as his hands traveled along her body. She smiled at him and pulled his face closer, passionately kissing him as the night had disappeared.

Josh smiled at his wife who was busy brushing through her knotted hair while he dragged the towel through his damp hair. Moving closer to Maya, he kissed her head, as she smiled. She looked at Josh while he was putting on a shirt and she realized her life was absolutely perfect. She had everything she could ever need and more. Maybe she could have a more perfect past, but her present was looking bright.

"Better take a jacket with you, Babe. It seems like the night could get cold," Josh said as Maya pulled a dress over her body and Josh smiled at her.

"Not even surprised that my wife is the most beautiful woman in the world," Josh said kissing Maya as she had smiled

"The world? That I'll take as a compliment," Maya said.

"You ready to go?" Josh asked as Maya nodded.

Making their way to the restaurant, Josh ordered them a bottle of Sparkling Rosé Wine as they ordered a steak, which Maya got a salad with and Josh had ordered fries with.

"This French journey isn't too bad so far," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"Yeah it isn't," Maya said sipping on her wine.

"Have you ever thought of your future after getting married?" Josh asked as Maya looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Maya asked.

"Your life was never perfect growing up, Love. I know that. Did you ever think of a family?" Josh asked.

"Getting married to you. Living out our dreams with a couple of kids. I've always thought of it," Maya said.

"How many kids?" Josh asked as Maya smiled.

"Well I think, we should have at least two, a boy and a girl. Someone who looks just like his father and a daughter who will be very much a daddy's girl," Maya said as Josh smiled.

"Daddy's girl and Mama's boy. Sounds good to me," Josh said as Maya smiled and their food arrived.

"Merci," Maya said as Josh smiled.

"Very fast learner. Merci," he said as they started to eat.

The morning came and Maya woke up to rain. She smiled as she felt Josh's arm around her body and instantly she felt like her life was like it was supposed to be. It was perfect of not more and she knew that she wouldn't want anything else.

"Morning, Love," Josh said as Maya smiled.

"Morning, Boing. It's raining. So much for our plans for the Eiffel tower," Maya said.

"The museams are still open. There is some excellent art in Rome and I know for a fact that later we will be able to do romantic things. Maybe even a ride on a boat," Josh said as Maya smiled at her husband.

"I love you," Maya said.