Episode 5 - Joshaya Meets Planning

Maya smiles as she looks around how she and Josh were just busy planning some of the wedding when a girl came in.

"Who is that, Maya?" Josh asked as Maya looked over her shoulder.
"A client. Hey, you must be Stacy? You can go to the other girls and I'll be there in a second," Maya said.
"I'll see you later," Josh said as he was gone.

"Okay, girls. Get into positions. Eleanor please show Stacy over here to her place," Maya said.
"Oh the file you asked for," Stacy said as she handed it to Maya.
"Thanks," Maya said as she looked at the name.

Stacy Hart
Age 11

Maya exhaled as she looked at the girl looking back at the paper seeing another name which caught her eye.
She shook her head as she went on with the class.

"So, Josh. Your girlfriend is doing good?" Andrew asked.
"Andrew, my fiancé is good but I just don't think our wedding plans are going anywhere," Josh said as Maya came in through the door.

"Hi, Gorgeous. How was class?" Josh asked.
"It was okay," Maya said.
"Okay we have a wedding to plan. So excuse us, Andrew," Josh said dragging Maya into his office.

"What's wrong? And don't say nothing," Josh said.
"The girl who showed up at my dance class, she's a Hart. Specifically Kermit Hart's daughter. She's my father's kid," Maya said.
"Don't think of it. Let's discuss the wedding. There has to be something to do about it," Josh said.
"What about a date to begin with?" Maya asked.
"Okay how long do you want to wait?" Josh asked.
"Not long. What about 6 months? We can go for March," Maya said.
"30 March maybe? It is a Saturday as well," Josh said.
"Sounds good," Maya said smiling.
"I love you, you know that right?" Josh asked.
"And I love you," Maya said giving Josh a kiss.