Episode 2 - Joshaya Meets Maya's Business

Maya smiled looking as everything was finally falling into place for her.
The dance studio was almost ready to finally be opened after she and Josh spend nights thinking about how to finally get this whole opening arranged.
All of the nights she spent up, all of the worries, all of the speeches and now she was finally ready to open up the place.
She smiled looking as her brothers and sister sat aside looking at everything.

When Katy heard the news of the pregnancy she was so excited to welcome another little baby into the world.
But little did she know it would be triplets.
When she and Shawn finally found out that it would be two boys and a girl they were extremely happy knowing it would even it all out.
They would have Maya and then the other three making their family completed.

"Patrick, where is Mom?" Maya asked her five year old brother as he looked to where the other one was sitting.
"At the back," Patrick said and Maya smiled as Josh came in through the door.
"Joshie! Grace said running to Josh as he picked her up.
"Hi, Grace. Are you and your brothers spending some time with Maya?" Josh asked.
"My mom is at the back," Jonathan said and Josh smiled as he put the girl down.

He shook his head straightening out his shirt as he went to give Maya a kiss before he saw as Shawn and Katy came out of the back.

"You guys ready to actually open up the business? I know how hard you have been working on it," Katy said.
"Just waiting for the clock to hit 3pm then I'm opening the doors. I can't wait to get this business open and running. And with me finally done with college this is my full-time work," Maya said.