𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝓿.

𝕹𝙄𝙍𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘼'𝙎 wrists were tied behind her back tight, but not tight enough to cut off circulation

𝕹𝙄𝙍𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘼'𝙎 wrists were tied behind her back tight, but not tight enough to cut off circulation. Her kidnappers took off the bag they'd put over her head. Eight hooded figures surrounded her, and in the middle was a projector, flashing some sort of bird over her face.

"Who dear breach our inter sanctum?" one of them asked, their voice altered so Nirvana couldn't recognise the speaker.

"You can take the mask off, Bianca, you're not scaring anyone," Nirvana said, a smirk growing on her lips. 

She heard the girl scoff before pushing back her hood and taking off her mask. "Put it back on I changed my mind," Nirvana glared at them as Bianca turned off the projector.

"How'd you get down here?" Xavier asked her, amusement lighting in his eyes. "Solved your pathetic excuse of a riddle," she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Wait, there's a riddle?" Kent asked confused. "I thought we just snapped twice," the rest of the group groaned, rolling their eyes at Kent.

"The Nightshades are an elite social club," Bianca told her, glaring daggers at her. Nirvana scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Emphasis on elite."

"Kill me already," Nirvana muttered under her breath. Yoko started explaining their activities, making Nirvana roll her eyes to the point that she thought they'd roll on the other side of her skull.

"Last I heard the Nightshades have been dismantled," Nirvana said, her gaze not leaving Bianca. "And where'd you hear that?" the dark-skinned girl asked in return, crossing her arms. "There's a thing called books, but who am I kidding you probably don't even know how to spell them, let alone know what they are," she informed her.

While Xavier told her something she didn't care to hear about, she reached for her back pocket, taking out the pocket knife she always carried with her just in case. 

Yoko and Bianca went back and forth about some other Nightshade history as she continued cutting her ropes off. Unfortunately, whoever tied her did a sloppy job. She liked a challenge, and this was nothing.

"And what do we do with her?" Ajax asked, crossing his arms. "Only members are allowed in this library," Bianca continued.

"I suggest you strangle me and dump my body in the lake. Or better yet, cut me into pieces to make it look like that monster did it," Nirvana instructed them, enjoying the way their faces scrunched up in disgust.

"Why not invite her to pledge?" Xavier asked, leaning against the pillar from close to her. She finally turned her head to glare at him.

Scoffs and murmurs broke out from the rest of her peers. Xavier showed them the painting of her parents, "she has a legacy."

Nirvana saw red at the mention of her parents, wishing she had Rowan's gift of telekinesis to slam him against the bookshelves.

"First of all, libraries aren't special liberties that clubs have. They're supposed to be for everyone," she started, getting up from the chair and dusting specks of dirt off her clothes. "Second of all, I'm not interested in joining," she told them, earning gasps in return. She wasn't sure if it was because of her rejecting them or because she cut her ropes.