𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝔁𝓲𝓲𝓲.

𝕹𝙄𝙍𝙑𝘼𝙉𝘼 looked around the black void that seemed to surround her. She took a step forward, and the ground, as if it was made out of liquid, snatched at her ankle, making her unable to move anymore.

There was silence. 

She looked around, as the black liquid moved up her legs. A man appeared in front of her. She knew that man. She would recognise those green eyes anywhere.

"Dad?" She asked in disbelief.

This had to be some sort of nightmare her mind made up to torture her. "I don't have much time, love," he rushed forward, his hands resting on her shoulders harshly, but not harsh enough to hurt.

"This is not a dream, alright?" He asked, making her nod, unable to form any words. Her throat seemed to have closed up all of a sudden, her nose burning from whatever particles were floating in the air, and her eyes stung with tears that threatened to wet her cheeks.

"The Nightshades library, search for clues there, alright? You need to help me get out of here," he instructed her, his eyes pleading.

"Get out of where? What clues? What are you talking about?" She mumbled quickly once she found her voice. "I told you, darling, I don't have time to explain. Xavier Thorpe. He's connected to all of this," he told her as his body started disappearing in front of her eyes.

"Dad?" She asked, trying to reach for him as the black liquid reached her wrists.

"Dad!"

And then she was awake. Her body was slick with sweat, her hair glued to her forehead as she was gasping for breath. Her ears were ringing, but she was sure that someone was shouting her name.

Her vision was blurry with tears, which she quickly wiped off her cheeks, blinking a few times for her dream to clear. 

"Nirvana," Xavier whispered her name, his features covered in concern. "I saw him," she muttered, looking at no one in particular, still dazed by her dream.

"You saw who?" he asked, bringing his hands to cup her face and make her look at him. 

He knitted his eyebrows in confusion. Nirvana noticed him wearing a hoodie, and when she tried to push back the hood, he snatched her hand quickly, lowering it down. She still noticed those scratches though. 

"I saw my dad."