Harmony with others

Here are the do's and don'ts of the sod servers (do's are optional, try to listen though), you may or may not get banned for breaking the don'ts, along with less severe disciplines 

DO'S

Be positive, wish everyone luck in battle events and congratulate them afterwards, compliment their dragons, I.E. "nice timberjack".

Try to answer the many questions that pop up in the chat, usually which dragons are good for battle events.

DON'TS

Try not to swear as much, swearing may give you a 24 hour chat ban unless you use the advice given in the last chapter.

No criticizing people's choice, be it camp battling, dragon color scheme, amount of gems, and which dragons they do or do not like

Don't fire at anyone. The WILL fire back, as well as their friends. Firing at people is a grave offence In SOD, do not do so

Be decent in the chat, meaning no abuse aimed at the LGBTQ community, genders, and no sexual talk, like this player, heroxjack, spouted this morning, asking women to rub his d*ck, failure to comply with any of these WILL be met with ban threats, a torrent of requests to stop, ranging from a gentle please stop, to capital SHUTUP!'s the longer you go on, and maybe even a broadcasting of you address or coordinates (don't do that either)

Hacking, like changing your username text color, hacking for unlimited gems, increasing your dragons' shot limit so that the battle events end early, and giving way too many trophies to the clan you founded.