Hatching & Raising

Obviously, in a game called school of dragons, raising them is an important part of it, so here's how to do it, as well as some tips that'll come in handy.

SoD, being the glitchy game it is, has (slightly) outdated tutorials, but here's how it goes anyways. 

You choose dragon raising, go to the hatchery, 

(there's also a hatchery button if you click/tap your avatar)

You go choose from eight dragons in a half-circle around the hatching pit, click their nests to choose that species, from left to right, the choices are:

Deadly Nadder

Hideous Zippleback

Sand Wraith

Rumblehorn

Flightmare

Shockjaw

Gronkle

Monstrous Nightmare

You put it into the hatching pit, use the hatch ticket given to you (you cant buy them so treasure the ones you get dearly)and hatch the dragon.

Once its hatched, you have to raise it, now you could use adult age-ups (500 gems each) but that takes the fun out of it, so either, a. raise it as you go on quests, or b. feed it a lot of food. Since food doesn't give as much dragon exp (most don't even do so at all) raising them on quests sounds better, unless you have certain things. Chickens. feeding them (25 gold per chicken) gives you three eggs after around an hour, so buying a lot of feed and having a lot of chickens and time on your hands is very good, and raises faster than quests. (note: the amont of eggs needed increases by two after every level up)

Once the dragon is level 5, take it to the hatching pit and raise it. To get it to adult, you have the same choices, quests, or eggs, but there's a third option, battle events.

to do this, instead of battling with the teen dragon (who can't fly to the refill station), play as normal until the ship is about to be destroyed, (around 1000 hp left) and and switch to the dragon you're raising, once you do, it gives all the exp to the dragon you switched out for. 

Have fun raising them.