Tips and Tricks for Fun

Most probably, you're playing this for fun, no competition, no 100-percent-ing. so here's a bunch of things to do when bored.

Short Wing Flights. 

Trying to get your teen dragon (levels 5-9) to the highest point in the map, which is possible, save for a few places, like Melody Island, Berk, the Hidden World, and New Berk. (for now, at least) this involves climbing skyrim-horse style, gliding if you want to jump from one mountain peak to the other, and sometimes dismounting so you can jump in quick succession. 

Practice Runs. 

This involves diving from very high up all the way to ground level and enjoying the boost of speed the dive gives you (useful for battle events too). You can even pick targets (a rock, a tree, another player (not recommended)) to shoot at on the way down.

Hide 'n' Seek.

Just as it says, you and another player (an irl friend who also plays if you want to do it a lot) take turns hiding and seeking, you can add extra rules too.

Hatchery Havoc. 

Click/tap the hatchery button that pops up when you click/tap your avatar, while mounted on a dragon, press 'go to hatchery'. Now you're in the hatchery, riding a dragon (which you shouldn't be able to do), you can fly, fire, or just walk around, but it's still going to be very crowded for the rest of the players there, especially if you use something big like a goregripper or goregutter

Make A Park.

Instead of using your complimentary farm as, well, a farm, you could turn it into a lovely park, with plants, kites, ponds, and more! (I would give you a picture of mine, but it's currently undergoing renovation, it's a sunset farm called Oceansqveiwqpark, since you cant put spaces)