Snitched

*Patrick pov

I watched the police take Erykah back into a room. I hope my words really made her think about what she is going to tell them. The person I got to get Greg killed looks exactly like her. That's why this murder case is aiming more towards her.

I already know I have nothing to fear. She probably going to bitch out and not tell them but if she does, I can promise she'll be loosing more than Greg.

I walked over to eveny who was talking to an officer

"My daughter would never kill anyone. She shouldn't even be a suspect." She told them

"Well we're trying to figure out is it true or not Mrs. Jones. You May feel like your daughter is innocent but trust me in a murder case, the people you think is far from being the culprit turns out to be them" he says to eveny. she rolled her eyes and turned towards me. "Let's go wait for Erykah because if i continue to talk to this man im going to be the one getting arrested today" she says walking off. I looked back at the officer who had his arms folded. "excuse us" i said and then followed eveny who was looking through the small tiny glass that revealed Erykah and the detectives. I watched closely as the detectives talked. I tried to even make out what they were saying. Erykah just kept shaking her head no. about 10 minutes later they were done and gladly they let Erykah go with no information who killed greg. I knew the bitch was smart enough not to tell.

_______

*Erykah pov

The car ride was silent. i just kept my head hanged down not even looking up at my mom and Patrick. We stopped at Mr. and Mrs. King's house to pick my little brother which they were baby sitting. I watched my mom undo her seat belt i honestly did not want to be left alone in the car, so i can hear Patrick manipulative words being forced into my head." ma let...let me go get eden" i spoke up. she stopped and turned around."Okay honey, go ahaead" i thank god quietly and quickly ran out of the car. I knocked on the door and Mrs. king opened the door with huge smile."Oh Erykah hi, how are you honey?" she asked as she pulled me into a hug. she waved at my mom and let me inside. "im okay" i lied as she guided me to the living room where eden was laying on the couch asleep. "he was no problem at all, we enjoyed him being here" she said. i gently picked him up and grabbed his bags."erykah...." she called as i began walking towards the door. "yes mrs. king?" i asked. "what...what happened to your neck?" she said walking over to me. "Oh um... well i uh, i....i fell down... and sorta bruised it"i lied. she stared at the brown mark on my neck even harder

"this looks like someone put there hands on you, is everything okay at home?"she asked. "yeah mrs.king im...im fine, well i really do gotta go my mom and her boyfriend are waiting on me, thanks for watching Eden for us" i said and before she could say another word i quickly left out of the house and put eden in his car seat and got in the car.

we arrived home and it felt a little strange because the last time ive been here was when i found out that my mom was pregnant by that sick bastard. i walked into my room and sat on the bed. i looked around as nothing but cold air brushed off my body.

"Erykah i wanna talk to you" my mom came in holding eden.

i didn't say anything as she shut the door and sat right next to me.

"I just want to tell you that i am so sorry for what happened to greg. I know he meant alot to you and im going to make sure the police don't frame you for this. You loved greg and you would never hurt him. I don't want you loosing sleep over this okay?" she said stroking my hair. "mom?" i called."yeah honey?" she answered. "are you willing to have a child by a rapist?" i asked with tears gliding down my cheek.she laughed..."what are you talking about?" she asked. i looked at her and i the tears that i fought to keep in came running out. "Mom patrick raped me. He... He has been touching me ever since you let him in our home." i told her. Her eyebrows furrowed and i could tell she was speechless. she immediately ranned out of the room and placed eden in his play pin in his room. i then followed her down the stairs as she raced towards patrick who was in the kitchen.

"what's wrong?" patrick asked"did you rape my daughter?!?!" my mom asked. Patrick face grew immediately into guilt but switched into anger when he looked at me

what did i just do......

___________________

I know it's super short but im adding two more chapters after this for today so i can get the book completed faster.

please, vote, comment, fan/ follow me

~corrections in progress

~take care

~xoxoxo Tyvia