The new edition

picture of Erykah in the mm

Erykah-

"Erykah wake up honey" my mom gently touched me

I groaned and turned the other way.

"Erykah it's almost 8:30 a.m school takes in at 9, you have to get up baby" she says

It's Monday. it's mid October. I'm PMS and to top it all I have a history test today.

"like 5 more minutes ma I promise" I tried to shoo her off.

"Erykah" she called

I sighed and finally rose my head up and looked at her with a blur. I squinted my eyes at her trying to clearly see her face

"Come on honey it's a nice day to go learn something" she got up and opened up my curtains letting in the bright beaming light

"Your so childish at times" I tell her as I got out the bed and lumped over to my closet to pick out some clothes.

Blue jeans high waisted pants, a nice long sleave white crop top, my white vans.

I got in the shower, brushed my teeth and then put those clothes on.

I left my hair wild and fluffy. I'm natural so it really don't take much of an effort to fix it.

When I walked to the kitchen table my adopted baby brother Eden was pigging out with French toast.

We adopted him about a couple of months ago and he is honestly the cutest little brother ever. I haven't saw my father since I was in pre school. but who cares? me and my mom and brother are doing find without the inconsiderate bastard.

"Morning Eden" I kissed his chubby cheeks and sat down at table and dug in.

I cleaned off my plate and just as I was about to go my mom stopped me.

"I need you to come straight home after school because I have a surprise for you"

"What kind of a surprise?"

"Let's just say..... it's a new Edition" she said confidently

"Okay......" I said unsurely.

I kissed my mom goodbye, blew a kiss towards Eden and left out

I got in my truck and headed to Ariel house which my other friends Regan and Chyna was there too.

Ariel was the cool laid back type of gal. she's humble and nonchalant.Ariel is straight African American. she has straight black hair that's stop to her mid back, she had huge pretty dimples that are almost as deep as Lauren london. she is very optimistic and cool to be around

Then we have Regan. Regan is mixed with a little Indian. she has this goofy image that will have you entertained for days. regan loves to put on a show just light up the mood. she is truely my laughter.

Last but not least chyna. people address her as a ghetto queen. she the type to address as soon as it happens but with slang. She never holds her tounge. People call it being rude but she calls it being real. some people actually think her heart made out of stone. but it's just a wall. once you get to know her she becomes your big sister or mentor or something. she the aggressive type.

We all greeted and headed to the school house where of course the misery begin.

"Man let's stop at McDonald's!!!!" chyna whined

"Let's not, I ain't trying to be late anymore then we are" Ariel responded

"Man fuck that school, it ain't like it's going no where, I just want a biscuit danm"