New pokemon I made for the region

Miriya, Water/psychic type. Her name comes from the Yoruba word for mother (Iya) and the Igbo word for water (Mmiri), and also vaguely sounds like the name Marina, meaning 'of the sea' in Latin. Miriya is inspired by Mami Wata, also known as La Sirene, a water spirit that is revered in various parts of the African continent (West, Central, and Southern Africa specifically). 

Blazma → Morinmite → Aluminferno, Steel/fire types. It is inspired by metallurgy, welding, flamethrowers, blasters, the Ifrit from Islamic mythology, and Ògún from Yoruba mythology. Names come from the blaze, inferno, aluminum, plasma, Ina (Yoruba for fire), Alurinmorin (Yoruba for welding), and Bugbuma (Yoruba for blaster). 

Poison/rock Roggenrola, Boldore, and Gigalith. They would be based on uranium ore, radioactivity, and uraninite. 

Rock/psychic Omanyte and Omastar would be based on opal ammonite fossils.

Ghost/normal Mimikyu that would be mimicking Eevee instead of Pikachu.

Akanossom, a Fairy/steel type. The name comes from the Akan tribe, and blossom, referring to the pink color of its skin. It is based on the Asanbosam, a vampiric creature belonging to the Akan people in Ghana. Asanbosam has iron teeth, pink skin, long red hair, and iron hooks on their feet/for their feet. They also have several bat-like features, like their wings. 

Fighting/flying type Oricorio for based on various war dances. It changes into this form if given an orange nectar bought or traded for at a market early in the game. 

Solisk → Romanishine→, Pulsyris, a Water/ghost type, and Singegull → Fowlair, →  Fire/normal type. Counterpart pokémon based on the proverb "A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together". They are also inspired by various literary couples, Osiris and Isis, lovebirds, and symbiotic species.

Dorwink → Preterlyze, a Psychic-type. Dorwink's name is a combination of Dormir (Spanish for sleep), dormant, and wink. Preterlyze is a combination of preternormal, and paralyze. Preterlyze is based on the Boughettat, a Moroccan 'boogeyman' type figure that visits people in their sleep. According to Moroccan myth, this malevolent spirit paralyzes the sleeping victim, climbs on their chest, and proceeds to strangle them. The victim is put into a state of sleep paralysis, being aware of what is happening but is unable to scream, speak or move. Ghost/psychic type,

Dark/psychic type Patrat and Watchhog regional variants. They are based on spies/double agents who work for two opposing sides.  

Medifera, a Bug/normal or Bug/fairy type. based on the Congolese proverb "The bee is the doctor of flowers." A little doctor or nurse bee that heals other pokémon. The name comes from medical and Mellifera, the genus name of the Western Honey Bee. 

Djinzello, Dark/fairy type.  Based on Aicha Kandicha, a mythical character who is similar to Jinn. She is often portrayed as a gorgeous young woman who has hoofed legs like a camel or goat, using her beauty to either drive local men insane or kill them. The name is a combination of Inzinselo, the Zulu word for hooves, and Djinn, a synonym for the Arabic word Jinn/jinni.

Pyrofyte, a Grass/fire type. Inspired by pyrophytes/pyrophiles (plants that germinate using fire), forest fires, fire lilies, and the mythical phoenix. 

Zanzopard, a Ghost-type. Inspired by the Zanzibar leopard, a species of Leopard that went extinct 25 years ago in 1990. 

Skyld, a Flying/grass type. → Scrootinweed, a Grass/fire type, or Darkite, a Flying/dark type. This pokemon is inspired by the Sudanese proverb "We desire to bequeath two things to our children. The first one is roots; the other one is wings". It has two possible split evolutions. 

Bougkid → Bouhmad, the nomad pokemon. Combination of Bough (a tree branch), bouh (meaning 'it's me'), nomad, and kid. Based on the Boukhencha, a human-eating monster who lives in caves, mountains, swamps, and forests, as well as the kanabō club, French Ogres, and Japanese Oni. A Ground/fairy type. Can be type swapped to a Ground/grass type. 

Porcupanzee, A fakemon based on a cryptid called the Spiny-Backed Chimpanzee. Normal/steel type. 

Werehyena pokemon

Scrapgoat or Caprihorn or Caprimental; A demon goat inspired by the Zār, a demon said to possess people and has become a part of the contemporary urban culture of Cairo, the capital of Egypt. Also inspired by the Satyrs, tanbūra, a type of bowl lyre, and the manjur, an instrument made of goat hooves sewn to leather belts. Capris, Capricorn, and instrumental.  Normal type.