Pretterlyze

Pretterlyze

The paralysis pokemon

Pretterlyze is a combination of preternormal, paralyze, and the largest species of mouse, Petter's Big-footed Mouse. It is the final evolution of Dorwink.

It is based on the Boughettat, a Moroccan 'boogeyman' type figure that visits people in their sleep. This malevolent spirit paralyzes the sleeping victim, climbs on their chest, and proceeds to strangle them all while the victim can't move or scream. 

Type: Ghost/psychic

HP: 99

Attack: 75

Defense: 75

Special Attack: 115

Special Defense: 85

Speed: 97

Total: 546

Ability: Sleep Paralysis; the enemy pokemon is inflicted with paralysis or sleep status condition for 2 turns. 

Gender Ratio: 50% male, 50% female

Egg Group: Field and Monster

Pokédex entries:

Entry one: It searches for sleeping people and pokemon in order to eat their nightmares and the fear the nightmare produces. If it cannot find any nightmares, it will quietly wake the person or pokemon, induce sleep paralysis, and feed off that fear.

Entry two: It loves to feed off of fear and nightmares. When the psychic energy that surrounds it is inhaled by someone it likes, it induces a feeling of calm, and if inhaled by someone it despises it causes them to hear and see things that are not there.