Pulsyris

Pulsyris

The sunfish pokemon

The name is a combination of Osiris, Pulsar, Syris (Persian for 'sun), Pulsiri/Busiris (a village in Egypt, and it was regarded as one of the birthplaces of the god Osiris), and pulse. It is the final evolution of Romantishine.

It is visually based on the Mola Mola (or Sunfish) and various iconography from Ancient Egypt. Its concept is based on the proverb "A fish and bird may fall in love but the two cannot build a home together", as well as being based on Osiris from Egyptian mythology, red giants/dying stars. The specific story of Osiris being killed by his brother Seth by being chopped into 42 pieces, and scattered throughout Egypt. 

Type: Water/ghost

HP: 140

Attack: 95

Defense: 95

Special Attack: 95

Special Defense: 80

Speed: 68

Total: 573

Ability: Water Absorb. Its hidden ability is Power Couple; Boosts the Attack and Sp. Def stats of the Pokémon in your party if a Fluliet is in the party.

Gender Ratio: 50% male, 50% female

Egg Group: Water 2, Water 1, Field

Pokédex entries:

Entry one: This pokemon is said to be the peaceful guardian of those who died near the ocean. It is often seen accompanied by a Romantove/Fowlare (fowl and flare). 

Entry two: A guardian of the dead, it is very peaceful and righteous. Any pokemon that attempt to eat it will have its soul absorbed and added to its body.