Akanossom

Akanossom

The vampire pokemon.

It is based on the Asanbosom and Sasabonsam, two very similar, vampiric creatures belonging to the Akan people in Ghana. Asanbosam has pink skin, long red hair, iron teeth, and iron hooks for feet, and Sasabonsam is more bat-like but has short stubby arms and a wingspan of 20 feet. It is also heavily based on real-life vampire bats as well as other bat species. 

The name comes from the Asanbosom, the Akan people of Africa, and blossom, referring to the shade of pink its skin is. 

HP: 75

Attack: 95 

Defense: 75

Special Attack: 75

Special Defense: 75

Speed: 85

Total: 480

Type: Fairy/steel

Ability: Blood Drain; it slowly drains the opposing team's pokemon when in battle but it can only be used once per battle. Its hidden ability is Steel Aura; it Powers up all steel-type moves of all pokemon on the field. 

Gender Ratio: 50% male, 50% female

Egg Group: Monster, Flying, and Fairy

Pokédex entries: 

Entry one: This pokemon has very little fat storage on its body. If it goes a day without drinking blood, it will perish. Groups of Akanossom are also very affectionate, doing things like sharing food with each other. 

Entry two: It has teeth made of steel, and it can feed off of prey much larger than itself, and because it is very light-weight, it goes unnoticed but its prey. Akanossom with trainers often try and share their food with them as it would in the wild with other Akanossom. 

A new (fanmade) regionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें