95

|Athena's POV|

"So should I tie my hair or not?"

When I received no response, I glanced in the mirror in front of me and stared directly at Sean who was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head lowered, his eyes fixed on the screen of his phone in his hand.

"Sean."

No response.

"Fuck are you watching, porn?"

"What—" he blinked up at me, his taken aback expression contorting into disgust, "—no! I was texting Alessio. Dude's all nervous and shit," he sighed, tossing his phone beside him on the bed, "were you saying something?"

"Should I tie my hair or not?" I repeated my question from earlier and stayed still while he allowed his eyes to rake over my figure. He dragged his bottom lip in between his teeth, clenching his jaw slightly when his eyes landed on my exposed cleavage and then my waist.

The rose gold dress I was wearing was long with a slit in the legs and a triangle cut on my stomach. It was Lea's choice since we went shopping together. She helped me choose this dress and said that it complimented my body perfectly well so I took her word for it.

Did I forget to mention that we were actually about to go to Alessio's and Thea's wedding? Oh well— my brother decided that he wanted to be married to Thea when she'd give birth to their child so he proposed to her like a month ago and they were about to tie the knot.

It has been two months since Sean and I confessed our undying love for each other and honestly, our lives had never been better.

"No," he shook his head, standing up, "let it down." He was wearing a classy light grey suit. For some reason, Thea wanted to have a beach wedding which was being held at one of Alessio's beach houses.

Sean walked over towards me and grabbed the flower crown I was given by Arabella which was placed on the table and placed it on my head, fixing it himself while I stared at him.

"There you go," he announced and took a step back to get a better look, "perfect, as always."

I smiled, taking a step forward before placing my lips on his. He didn't waste a second as he began kissing me back, one of his hand resting on my bare waist while he bit my bottom lip and ran his tongue across it. His other hand found its way to the side of my side and he tilted my head to the side before sliding his tongue inside my mouth. I didn't bother fighting and allowed him complete control as his tongue ran over mine and he pulled my body impossibly closer to his.

I knew we should stop before things could escalate further. We had a god damn wedding to attend but I didn't want to break the kiss. However, unfortunately for us, breathing was a thing.

Sean broke the kiss, his lips swollen as he stared at me with his eyes clouded with lust. His face was still close to mine, his forehead against mine. I was sure my expression was mirroring his but we both knew we had to control ourselves.

"God, I love you," his voice was raspy as he confessed, "so fucking much."

"I love you," I smiled only to be pulled into yet another kiss. This one was shorter than the previous one and felt more rushed.

"We'll continue this later, yeah?" He pulled away and pecked my forehead while I raised my hand to his face and wiped traces of my lipstick from his lips, "of course."

He then bent down and grabbed my lipstick from the table then he handed it to me with a smirk, "weirdly, it tastes good. You might wanna re-apply it though."