When in Mexico

-Riley

Derek had been missing for a while now. Last trace we had of him; Mexico. What the hell is up with Derek and Mexico? Anyways, I was in his Camaro with Dimytri, Eli, Cole and Alice while Stiles was in his jeep with Sam, Anna, and Lydia and Alex was in his car with Kieran, Marco, Kira, Malia and Max.

"Well, this doesn't seem so bad." Stiles said as we arrived at the club in Mexico. 

"It's not the town Stiles, it's the plan." Lydia said. 

"What's wrong with the plan?" He asked. 

"Stiles, this has to be the dumbest plan you've ever came up with. You're aware of that right?" I asked. 

"Yes, very aware of that Riley, but this is the only clue we have to finding your boyfriend." Stiles said. 

"We're going to die." Lydia said. 

"Is that as a Banshee or just pessimism?" Stiles asked. Lydia, Anna and I looked at each other. 

"I'm just saying it as a person who doesn't want to die." Lydia said. Sam, Scott, Kira, Kieran, Malia, Max, Dimytri, Eli and Alice all decided to go as one group, while Lydia, Stiles, Kaige, Cole, Alex, Anna, and I went in last. Marco decided to stay behind in case he was needed for backup.

"Well then, could you and Anna and Riley cut down the talk of death to only Banshee predictions?" Stiles asked. Lydia and Stiles started arguing. This was going to be a long day.

Nightfall finally came and it was our turn to go into the club. There were two men standing outside the building. 

"Is this the place for the party?" Lydia asked. One of the men shook their heads. Stiles pulled a card out of his pocket and showed the man. He looked up at a camera and Stiles showed the camera. The doors opened and I could hear the pulsating music emitting itself from the doors.

We went through the doors and followed the sound of the thumping music. When we got close there was a door and I opened it to see a dancefloor full of people and flashing lights. We all ended up getting separated. I saw Stiles, Lydia, Kaige, Max, and Anna at the bar and when I turned back a few minutes later, they were gone.

-Stiles

"You shouldn't have come alone." The old woman said. 

"What makes you think we came alone?" I asked her. 

"You brought a werewolf in my house?" She growled. 

"Not a werewolf, an Alpha." I said.

-Riley

I was with Cole when Kira and Malia came to me. 

"Something's wrong." Kira said. 

"I know." Malia said. 

"Well what do we do?" Kira asked. 

"Blend in." Malia said. Kira looked completely clueless. 

"Dance with us dumbass." She laughed.

Kira, Malia, Cole and I started dancing and soon we had a crowd around us. We noticed guards surrounding us. We all leaned in. 

"Ready?" I said. They all nodded. I slid my escrima sticks from my pocket and turned to the guard behind me. I hit the guard in the knee and then once in the hand he held his gun in. He looked at me and I showed him my red eyes as I smiled.

We followed the hallway looking for the others. A fog started coming out of the floors and the ceiling. 

"It's Wolfsbane. Guys get out of here!" Scott yelled. None of us were fat enough as we were all knocked out by either a guard or the Wolfsbane gas. Everything became a blur.