The Chemist

-Riley

Scott, Sam and Stiles were in Scott's room and I was in my room with Cole. I told him about Meredith killing herself and he refused to leave me alone. I laid on his chest as he ran his hands through my hair. 

"It's not your fault Riley." He said quietly. I was drifting off to sleep when I heard footsteps approaching my door. 

"We found Satomi's pack, Derek and I." Malia said as she opened my door. I got up and followed her to my brother's room. 

"But they're dead." She said. 

"All of them?" Sam asked. 

"All of the ones we found." She said. 

"Then where's Derek?" Stiles asked. 

"Braeden was shot, so he took her to the hospital." Malia said.

The next morning, I got to sleep in because It was PSAT day, and I took mine in like 9th grade. Lydia and Anna did too, so we'd probably go out and do something today.

-Cole

"Where's Lydia and Anna and Riley?" Kira asked. 

"They took it their freshman year." Stiles said. Wow. Riley really is that smart. Never had a doubt in my mind. 

"Does that mean I could've taken this at a different time?" Malia asked. 

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Sam said. 

"Doesn't mean I'm going to do good." She said. 

"It's do well, not good." Stiles corrected. 

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live." Scott said to us. 

"If I survive, I'd like to go to a good college. Start a family with Riley." I said. "Become a teacher or a doctor." I added. 

"It's only three hours." Kieran said. 

"We can survive three hours." Kira said. God I hope so.

We went through the motions of being fingerprinted and given our testing booklets. We had to put our phones in these individual envelopes, and for some reason it didn't sit right with me. 

"This test is two hours and ten minutes long. There are two twenty five critical reading parts, two math sessions and an essay part that's thirty minutes." The test instructor said. There was something about him that I didn't like.

The test started and everyone was eager to open their test booklets. There was a girl behind me that fell out of her desk. 

"Sydney!" Ms. Martin yelled. She assured her everything was fine. Something is going wrong. Ms. Martin left the room and was gone for a few minutes. She started yelling in the hallway and we all went to see what was going on. 

"Go back in the classroom." She told us. After a while, Scott told us that she called the CDC; the Center for Disease Control.

After about 20 minutes, people in the yellow suits with big cases came into the school.

-Riley

I was at home all day. I hadn't talked to Lydia or Anna. I was sleeping when I heard a knock on my bedroom door, which was odd, because my entire family was out. I opened the door to see Lydia and Anna. 

"We've got a problem." Anna said.

We got to the school and there were tons of people. 

"Dad!" I yelled as I saw him. We ran towards him but Sheriff Stilinski told the guards to let us through. "What's happening?" I asked as we walked with the sheriff.

The sheriff asked us if anyone in there was going to die. Sad thing is, we didn't know because so many names were being yelled.

I found a way to sneak into the school. I was with my dad and I felt like crying, mainly because of the name I kept hearing; Stiles. My dad shot the assassin in the head before he could shoot Stiles. My dad told him that my mom called and told him to have them find the antidote. Reishi mushrooms.

Stiles and I got to the vault. 

"Scott! It's in the vault with you. Reishi mushrooms. Find them!" I yelled. I couldn't get in through the door. Stiles and I beat on the door trying to open it. I cried and Stiles pulled me into his arms. 

"It's okay kid." He whispered. We heard glass breaking on the other side of the door. After a while, it opened. I stood up and there was my brothers, Kira, Kieran, Eli, Jay and Malia. I ran to my brothers and hugged them as tight as I could. Cole came in soon after and joined in. I was just glad my family and my pack was okay.