Chapter 12: Eryx Mason

Chapter 12 - Desire

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I sighed as I woke up to the sound of my mother crying. It was honestly the most annoying sound i ever fucking heard in my life.

I grabbed a cigarette from my pack and lit it as I stood in front of my floor length mirror, running my hands through my messy raven locks. I felt like shit which is definitely not a surprise.

I grabbed my phone and opened it to see that Mavis had texted me good morning and I smiled at my phone, my bad mood long forgotten.

Mavis.

Mavis Léon.

The most beautiful girl ive ever laid eyes on, was texting me good morning.

I'd be lying if i said that that didn't boost my ego a fuck ton.

Everything about her was so on point, from her curly hair, her beautiful golden brown skin, her incredibly stunning brown eyes that reminded me of a nice hot cup of hot chocolate, her lips were equally as beautiful, always painted with a beautiful lipstick color that only added to her insanely stunning bright smile.

A smile that I wished more than ever to be able to have myself. I wish i was happy enough to even feel anything besides the numbness.

Numbness is still better than feeling every single thing, I learned that from an early age, being raised by an emotionally absent mother and no father figure had taught me a lesson, that people are just so goddamn selfish and insufferable.

Well except for Naya and Mavis. They were the complete opposite.

I picked up my phone and texted Mavis that I was heading her way by Noon. I had offered to help her with her car.

I was gonna tune it up a bit for her, and get the oil changed. I threw on a random t-shirt, jeans and converse, and softly ran a brush through my messy locks. I brushed my teeth and did my skin care. When I was done, I grabbed my bag filled with some tools I needed.