Chapter 2:The Mercenary

3rd POV

Half a year had passed since the day Doney and Andy escaped from the Arasaka but they still hunting them,Andy is no where to be found cause Doney told him to run away and now Doney is alone doing mercenary for a living and get information about the girls to track them down.He save enough money to buy material to build his own armor

It's not much but it will be enough to protect his life and identity he'll have to stay low not cause to much attention because of Arasaka of course he still using their tech in his body but he did removed the tracker thanks to a ripper name's Vic...

It's not much but it will be enough to protect his life and identity he'll have to stay low not cause to much attention because of Arasaka of course he still using their tech in his body but he did removed the tracker thanks to a ripper name's Vicktor.

He has been a real help to Doney their first meet was when Doney fought of the Arasaka when they found Doney is still alive,they used the tracker on the tech they install on him,after fought them of Doney ran and found the ripper himself and ask h...

He has been a real help to Doney their first meet was when Doney fought of the Arasaka when they found Doney is still alive,they used the tracker on the tech they install on him,after fought them of Doney ran and found the ripper himself and ask him to fix him up.With Vicktor's help he was back on his feet  then the ripper saw something in his body so he asked Doney for a scan.

3 weeks ago

Doney's POV

Vicktor:Umm Doney i think there's a tracker in your implant

Doney:What how cou-Oh right stupid question the Arasaka of course they put it in because im their prisoner so Vik can you help me out with the tracker?

Vicktor:Sure but it'll cost ya

Doney:Of course it is but im short right now and i need to keep my life so will you help the kid out ill be in your dept

Vicktor:(sigh) yeah yeah kid no worries sit down relax and let this ripper do his job

Thanks to Vicktor the tracker in my implants was removed without his help i wont get it out of me im greatful to meet him man i should really get a job or something.

Doney:Hey Vik do you know any job for a killer like me to do i really need some eddies

Vicktor:Well maybe being a mercenary will suit you i have a conntect wakako she the real deal for mercenary

Doney:Thanks Vik i owe you again

Vicktor:No proplem Doney just remember to pay your dept

Doney:Yeah yeah old man i will (laugh a bit)