The Queen of Isla Nublar Meets the King of Isla Muerta

Rexy began to wake up as she picked up a very familiar scent.

'Could it be?' She thought to herself as she left her cage. Walking away from her resting place, she decided to investigate.

Her suspicions were confirmed as she got closer to the source of the scent. Rexy soon came face to face the king of Isla Muerta himself.

Her foot made a loud thud, leaving behind a massive imprint upon the earth.

Kratos woke up and spotted the queen of Isla Nublar. As soon as he woke up, Kratos noticed that he was on a completely different island where he was placed into a different environment. The albino was puzzled as to why he was in this new place.

Kratos's P.O.V

Why am I here!? Where is this place!? This place seems unfamiliar, and yet it feels like home... wait... another Tyrannosaurus Rex is heading this way, and it's the scent of... a female... very domineering... No, I cannot risk it. She's heading in my direction, I'm gonna go and try to get used to my new surroundings. Introductions can come later.

Rexy's P.O.V

Who is this trespasser!? Why is he here, in my domain!? Yet, his scent seems... cute... no, don't think like this, he's just another normal T-rex! Remember why you are the Queen for a reason! Be strong! Do not show your emotions, not yet.

I haven't been around anyone of my species for a very long time, so it's something I have yet to get used to. He looks different though. His skin is white with black stripes along his back. He must be an albino or something like that.

Normal P.O.V

Rexy sniffs the male curiously, taking huge, slow whiffs at him, uttering a growl of curiosity and annoyance. Then she replied with a stern and suspicious voice.

"Who are you?" Rexy asked.

Kratos stares up at the female and stands his ground as he glares at her intensely.

"I am Kratos, King of Isla Muerta. I do not want any trouble, especially since I am not here by choice. And in case you haven't heard of me, I have been known to attack females on my own island, to ensure that they know I preferred being a loner. But for you, I'll make an exception. For now, I am gonna go and familiarize myself with my surroundings."

Kratos spoke in a very aggressive tone of his own before walking away to get used to his new surroundings, which implied that he really wasn't looking for any trouble.

Rexy blinked in confusion as to why he was so aggressive and exhibiting defensiveness around her, but then shrugs it off and resumes her drinking. After that, she goes on to patrol her territory for a while.

While patrolling her territory, Rexy thought about what Kratos had said earlier. After some careful thinking, she understood that while he doesn't want to hurt her, he will not hesitate to attack if he feels threatened. Though she secretly admired his courage, Rexy's curiosity got the better of her, as their first encounter ended in a slightly awkward light.

Rexy walked over to where the reclusive T-rex was resting at.

Kratos looks to see Rexy approaching him and glares at her. "You should know that it is not wise to follow me. I told you that I did not come here by choice. And as such, I am not looking for trouble. And by the way, the rumors you've heard are true; I did kill a pair of adult Spinosaurus. One of them got away for a short period of time, but I tracked him down and finished the job. But what you don't know is that the Spinosaurs I killed were brothers. They murdered my family in cold blood, and I avenged their deaths."

Rexy paused for a moment as Kratos gave her a very clear warning that angering him was a bad move. "Remember, this is my territory, and not yours. If you want to remain with me, you must prove yourself worthy and impress me with your prowess. I'm the queen of this island, and until then, don't think that will change things between us unless you earn my respect."

Kratos growled in annoyance. "I know this is your territory. I guessed that just a few moments ago. And since I have experience of fighting Spinosaurs, perhaps it is you who needs to earn my respect."

"Watch your tongue. In case you don't know who I am; I'm Rexy, queen of Isla Nublar and the prehistoric inhabitants of this island."

She added, before leaving for patrol.

Rexy stops shortly before turning around.

"You coming, outsider?" Rexy asked sternly.

Kratos got up on his feet and followed Rexy from behind, keeping his distance. But the male never stopped glaring. He knows that she is ruler of this island, but he still has a reputation to uphold.

He follows the female safely from behind while making sure to keep a safe distance away because while she is bigger, he is faster and a lot stronger. Knowing that he could easily kill Rexy by accident while defending himself, Kratos was smart enough to avoid following her too closely.

Rexy stops at a nearby area of trees with a bunch of huge boulders surround the area, which is marked as her home

Kratos stopped, knowing that he isn't supposed to cross the invisible boundary, and he was still worried that any retaliation of self-defense could end in disaster.

Rexy turns around, staring at the male shortly and for a brief moment, turned to rest and curled up around herself.

The male Tyrannosaurus stayed where he was and moved over to the other side of the enclosure, only about slightly close to the perimeter fence.

Now Kratos begins to lie down and curl around himself, and fell asleep. He snored loudly in self imposed exile once again.

He continued to sleep for a little longer, only to have nightmares about the deaths of his mother and siblings replaying all over again in his mind.

Kratos wakes up to look around, checking on how Rexy is doing before going back to sleep.

Despite sleeping away from the male, Rexy could hear him snore and mutter under his breath at the fence nearby.

Rexy's curiosity grew as to what made him choose to remain on his own and avoid others, but decided to wait until the next day as night fell. But what Rexy did not know is that Kratos had a very good reason for choosing to be alone; a reason which haunts him to this day.