The Lost World: Jurassic Park Arc #1

It has been three years since the incident on Isla Nublar. Kratos has just settled into his new home alongside of his new mate, the queen of Isla Nublar herself.

The Tyrannosaurus couple were inside of a cave that was only big enough to fit 2 T-Rexes, while it was beginning to rain severely outside. Kratos and Rexy nuzzled and cuddled around one another, and wrapping their tails together. Some people would say that they were becoming a little too affectionate for each other.

Rexy made the first move, by giving Kratos a small peck on the cheek, which the male does the same in return, before going into full-on blowing kissing, behaviors of somewhat human characteristics, as they continued to kiss each other, their tails swivered round and round, still intertwined, opening their jaws before going for what humans call "French kissing", their tongues begin moving about before intertwining with each other.

Rexy, as this was happening, began letting out a series of moaning and cooing, in a gesture of affection, as she continues to kiss her mate, who kisses her back, before eventually pulling away.

"Thinking of eventually starting a family one day, my king?" Rexy asked, curious while continuing to nuzzle her mate. "I would love to, my queen. But maybe sometime later. I never liked to rush." Kratos remarked.

Rexy smiled happily, as she continues nuzzling and cuddling with her mate, their tails still entwined, cooing at Kratos, who coos back happily, before eventually resting their heads on top of one another as the storm began to get worse, the wind blowing roughly, trees swaying left and right in the breeze.

"I'm glad we're safe in our love making cave from all of this mess outside." Rexy said, cooing at her mate. "Me too, Rexy." Kratos remarked back, before cooing right back in response to her cooing to him.

"I love you." Kratos mumbled next to her.

"I love you too." Rexy cooed, as the Tyrannosaur couple began to sleep while the storm raged on, its strong winds and heavy rain battered the coast of Isla Nublar.

As the queen began resting beside her king, her tail began to curl up around her mate's body, she then snuggles up next to him as her mate responds by snuggling up and curling his own tail around hers.

Moving their heads next to each other, they slept peacefully while the storm raged on outside. The only sound that could be heard inside of the cave was the sound of the Tyrannosaurus pair snoring and breathing slowly.

They were the only Tyrannosaurs on Isla Nublar so far. As the winds grew stronger, the storm began pouring relentlessly hard, blowing the trees and knocking them down.

Other dinosaurs had to find cover and take shelter from the storm.

The storm eventually moved southwest, on a course for Isla Sorna while growing into a colossal storm, and developing a well defined eye.

Many Ingen scientists had already evacuated around the time that the storm began to approach.

The storm was given a name: Clarissa.

As Hurricane Clarissa got closer and closer to Isla Sorna, it destroyed the facilities and rendered the technology useless, leaving the dinosaurs to fend for themselves, each establishing their own territories.

-Fast Forward to 1997-

Dr. Malcom enters a darkened bedroom, with lights shining dimly.

Forer CEO John Hammond is now resting in the bed. On the other side of the room: medical equipment has been disguised as well as possible among the furniture and flowers, but the sheer abundance of it, says that whatever has stricken him is going to win this battle.