2- Leaving

There was a knock on your door that woke you up. You sat up as the person opened the door.

"Good morning (y/n)."

Lancelot walked to you bed side.

"Good morning Lancey!" You hum in response, the nickname coming naturally. He smiles and lets out a soft chuckle.

"I'll help you get ready for your leave." His eyes were sad but he forced a smile and lead you out the door.

"I've prepared a carriage and some supply for your travels. I hope it will help." He talked to you with his back toward you, even though you had just met yesterday he had really taken a liking to you.

"It will be a lot of help, thank you Lancelot." You breath looking around while walking faster to try and catch up to him.

"You walk fast." You give a little giggle, trying to lighten the mood.

"Do I?" Lancelot hums slowing down for you.

"Yes." You muse catching up to him, you reach for his arm and hold onto it while still walking. Many of the maids and butlers giving you a scary look, maybe that wasn't the best thing to do to a prince.

"That's the carriage." Lancelot points to a fancy looking carriage, the dark painted out side giving it a slight sleek look as well.

"Woah, It looks pretty fancy! Cool!" Your face lights up causing Lancelot to chuckle in amusement.

"He chose the nicest one for you." A man stood beside Lancelot looking at you, you look back giving him a confused head tilt.

"Oh sorry." He laughs.

"I guess I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Haze, the strongest knight at this castle!" He huffs hitting his chest proudly.

"Lancelot is that true?" You question, smirking. "...maybe." He turns his head so he's facing Haze and glares.

"Keep your mouth shut." Haze laughs at Lancelot's hard glare.

"You're making your face wrinkle Lancey! It doesn't make you look attractive~" Haze teases oddly, Lancelot ignores him.

"Lancey?" You repeat gaining a red faced Lancelot, you grin at Haze. "It seems we both gave him the same nickname."

"Oho, really~! But, I'm surprised you didn't give her something else to wear Lancelot." Haze pats Lancelot's back with a smile, Lancelot slaps his hand away.

"I think she looks nice in what she is wearing now." Lancelot says with a stern expression. You smile to yourself pleased to hear that since you're still wearing a t-shirt and sweats.

"She'd be prettier in a gown."

"I disagree." Lancelot frowns at his friend.

"Why are you here anyways?" Lancelot narrows his eyes with a frown. His friend was truly a handful.

"Just wanted to meet the girl you were talking about so passionately!" Haze gushes batting his eyelashes, Lancelot pushes him.

"Leave." Lancelot throws a pebble at Haze hitting him on the head.

"Okay, okay! Bye my little rose~" Haze winks at you with a wave before disappearing into the castle.

"What an odd man." You muttered and giggle.

"To odd for my likings." Lancelot offers you a smile.

"Same." You say with an agreeing confident smile.

"Well then, I shall show you the inside of the carriage now. Since our distraction has left so kindly." Lancelot strides over to the carriage, you follow quickly behind not wanting to be left far behind him once more.

Lancelot opens the carriage door, then stops in thought. A question coming to mind that had him troubled slips out.

"(y/n), will you come back here?" He avoids eye contact as he talks, embarrassed of himself for he wasn't normal like this.

"Sure, if you'll still remember me that is." You pause waiting for him to answer.

"How could I forget such a interesting girl?" He turns his head and looks directly into your eyes, your cheeks turn a light pink. "I'm not that interesting.." You murmur wanting to look away.

"Says you." He reaches his hand out and pats your (h/c) head.

"So, I guess I shall be going then." You step away from Lancelot and towards the front of the carriage, you climbed onto the bench, grabbing the reins. Honestly you didn't know where you were going but you couldn't tell Lancelot that, it would cause him even more trouble and worries.

"I'll be going now, thanks for everything Lancelot. Let's meet again soon!" You whip the reins making the horses take off. Lancelot watches the carriage with a sad face.

"Goodbye (y/n), please stay safe." He stays still until he can no longer see the carriage.

+ + +

"I'm hungry." A familiar voice calls out.

"Ahh~ My stomach pains~" You stops the horses and quickly got to the entrance of the carriage. "You!" You gasp as you see the blonde haired Demon girl from before.

"It's me! And I'm still hungry. Do you have my food yet?" She says as she collapses onto the seat, dramatically.

"I can't believe you left me like that! I was so scared!" You pout with your arms crossed, while complaining about your abandonment before.

"Oh, sure~ You were scared at first then you were very happy." She giggles mocking your red face when meeting Lancelot.

"Was it love at first sight?" She giggles more, making grossly executed kissy faces.

"No!" You puff out your cheeks. "He's just an attractive prince friend!" She stops her giggling at that to only burst out into a large laughter.

"Just a friend, okay sure." You glare.

"Shut up or I won't give you any good food!" You demand and surely she shuts up. You sigh, she makes you exhausted though it is nice to have the company.

"Hey, do you know how I exactly got here?" She frowns at your question.

"I don't know what you mean, you fell from the sky.. Are you a god of some sorts?"

"I what? How?!"

"You fell from the sky and landed onto me!" It was pretty crazy! And hurt like hell!" She explains with lots of hand motions.

"That is crazy." You sit down and pick up the bag of food Lancelot put in the carriage for you.

"Do you like apples?" You ask as you take two apples out of the bag. "I like all foods!" Her eyes sparkle when she sees the apples. "Good, then you can have one." You smile passes her one of the apples. "Thank you~" She finishes her apple up quickly and disappears into thin air leaving you stunned.

"I wanted the company, but bye?" You exit the carriage and return to the front bench, you once again whip the reins.

"It's lonely."