UHh Part 1

No one's pov:

Douma was just a little girl until her parents wanted her to be a boy.

(5 years later) Douma is 8)

One day on a pretty day, her parents took her to a park, where there were flowers, swings, and kids laughing everywhere. how ever Douma was a shy kid so she was with her mom, and her dad until a boy his age came to him. The boy (Douma) looks at him. The boy asks if he wanted to play with the other boy. Douma's mother told him "Go play son, I will be watching you." she said with a smile. the boy asked what was his name Douma look at him and said "Douma. What about you." The boy smiled and said, "Kokushibu, what a pretty name my lady."Douma blush and said "I'm not a girl." said Douma.

Kokushibu pov:

I made someone blush. Said in his mind.

(3 hours later)

No one's pov:

Kokushibu was leaving, and so was Douma, but as Douma went to the bench where her mom and her dad were sitting he saw no one. He look every but had no luck, till a man came, and ask if he wanted to become a demon. Douma was little and trusted everyone with his heart, so he said yes.

(395 years later)

Douma Pov:

Ugh, I have a meeting with Master Muzan, oh well. said in his head. Douma went to change his clothes, and get ready for the meeting with 

Akaza Pov:

*Punching a Pillow with Douma's face on it*Knock knock* "Come in " Said Akaza.It was kokushibu Upper moon 1. Akaza said "what are u doing in here" Kokushibu looked at me with confusion and told me That I forgot the meeting with Musan in 10 min. I told him why did he not tell me earlier. But he just left. Shit, I only had 9 min to get ready.

After he got ready. He walks with kokushibu.

Douma Pov:

I was walking till I saw Kokushibu and Akaza. I told them to wait, and they did. I told the thx but they ignored me. How mean they are. I follow them just to see where they're going...WAIT ARE THEY GOING TO THE MEETING WITH ME?

No one's pov:

Nakime said "Master Muzan has arrived" they all bow down. Muzan told kokushibu, Akaza, and Douma that they had to get food for Christmas, but he told them that they had to work together if not they will die, and they had 2 days to complete the mission. (even if Christmas is in 23 days)Master Muzan left.  Douma, kokushibu, and Akaza teleported to a forest where there was a close nearby village.

                                       I'm so sorry that it is short go see the next part I will be waiting