meh

Things to know/rember: Idk....and also just pertend erm, that Doma put on the thing that cover her brest and also Imma use He and she for Doma, and one last thing...THANK YOU FOR THE READER, AND VOTES

No one pov:

As Doma rember his dream, he sigh, and got out of the bed, letting Kokushibo sleep for more.
As doma got out of the bed he fell down, due how hard Kokushibo fvck him yester day...
"Aw men...."
Doma whine, but didn't care, Doma did like what Kokushibo did to him~

Doma crouch down, and slowly made is to the door, he then open it quietly and left kokushibo room...
"Whew-"
"HI DOMA<3"
Daki scream doma name, she looks at him, and tilted her head...."Eh...Why are you crouching down..?" Daki ask confuse...Doma was stude to hear daki say that and quickly stode up, trying to keep still...but fail...but good thing daki is good. (totally) Daki cach doma and put him/her to stand up.
"I must say...What happend..?" Daki ask...
Doma was trying to find something to say..
"Oh!..uh...we were playing a deadly game...and I lose...so It made my leg not work.." doma gave Daki a smile..."Alright..if u say so dad..." Daki then walk away.

Doma sigh, and continue to walk slowly to his room...

Doma pov:
As I got closer to my room, I felt my legs hurt so much, I wanted to just lay in my bed, and not move forever...

As I open my room, I saw someone sitting in my bed..."erm...hello.."
I said trying to see who was it.. I walk closer and saw it was Akaza-dono.
"AKAZA-DONO<3"
I scream and try to move faster but my leg hurt like shit...so I just sat next to akaza
"Tell me...Doma...why didn't u came to my room..yester day..?"
I heard Akaza saying that, and I chuckle
"Well...I didn't came, because...Koku-dono told me to come to his room"
I told him, in a playful tone, even I pat his hair...
"Why u ask?"
I again ask him...but he was silent...
"..."
Akaza then grab my waist, and pin me down from the bed
"A-..ah~ Akaza-dono.."
I kinda scream...because men...That came out of nowhere...

"Stay silent..."
Akaza said in my ear, I blush as he got closer to my ear...I also felt that He lick the bottom of ear, and I let out a soft moan..
"A-...ah~"
I look up to see that Akaza had a smirk, and kiss my neck, giveing love bites...As he continue to give my love bites in my neck, he then notice some othe love bites in my neck, and stop, and got mad
"WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU LOVE BITES! TELL ME!"
He scream in my face, their was irk marks on his head..
"Tell.me..."
He gave me a glare, telling me to tell him. Or else (or else jake from rh will eat u)

He then lean closer to my ear, and whisper
"Or I will fvck u till ur legs...wil just stop working forever~"

As he whisper those word to me, he sent a chill in by poor lovely hair
"It was kokushibo..."
As I told him it was kokushibo...he then look away..seeing more irk mark in him...wait..is Akaza jelouse~
"Ne, Akaza-dono are you jealous~"
As I said that, he look at me, and look away, but then I saw his irk marks slowly fade away, and then...he started blushing..?

"Ne, Akaza-dono~ are you blushing~"
Akaza then blush more, and look at me
"Shut..up!"
I chuckle As he said that to me.
But I must say...He did look cute when he blush.

No one pov:

As doma look at akaza, and Akaza look at Doma...Akaza then hug doma and snuggle with Doma.
"Oh my....Akaza-do-"
Doma was cut out when Akaza place his hand on his mouth..."be quiet...and Just cuddle with me..." Doma blush as akaza said, and smile....Doma agree and cuddle with Akaza...which they slowly fell asleep, thogher...

...
...
..
...

As Doma finally fell asleep, Akaza was still awake and whisper..

"I love you doma..."

Akaza then continue to cuddle with Doma...

EXTRA:

As Doma and Akaza continue to cuddle...their was someone waching them...

Guess who..?

Gyokko, Gyokko was spying on then and giggleing, takeing picture
"Hehhe"