My mom ate the words

"Fluff and a little bit of Smut" Akaza x Douma Go watch cats( English bad)

  No one's pov:

As Douma and Akaza were watching the movie (Mulan) Douma slowly fell asleep. As Douma fell asleep Akaza put his hand on Douma's hair.

"wow I never knew his hair was fluffy," Akaza said in his mind. Akaza carried Douma to his bed, as Akaza put Douma on the bed, he kissed Douma on the neck while he was doing that he took off his Hario, he then bite into his neck and hear Douma scared and kinda laughing

D- Akaza-dono I wasn't asleep, can you please not do this right now"

A- I'm sorry honey but I can't.

Akaza started to take Douma's clothes revving her boobs." Akaza-dono please not right now if someone comes in they will know I am a girl so please not right now" Douma said

Akaza pov:

"Ugh fine just because you said so, but the next time I won't be too easy on you" Douma was laughing "Akaza-dono you will never be hard on me, I'm just too cute;D" What the f####,  said In my thoughts 

"Are you sure?" I then started to kiss his neck and biteing it "naw~" Douma said  "Okay akaza-dono you can stop" But I didn't stop, I never want to stop till I hear, "knock knock", who is it? I was angry  to hear someone knocking  in the middle  of something" it me Daki, is da- I mean is Douma there?" oh it was daki I thought it was kokushibu or someone else."Yes, he is here, do you need him?" " YES I NEED HIM PLZ GIVE HIM TO ME, WE ARE GOING SHOPPING"

"uh sure, just give us a min" Me and Douma were changing"Hey Douma, when you come back, come to my room" he just look at me and blush like a tomato"oh okay" When he left daki glared at me, but eh. 

Douma pov:

As me and daki were in the shop she stop and turn to me " Hey Douma are you and Akaza dating?" I look at her confused "what no" daki just glared at me and told me" then what were you doing in his room" I told her that we were just watching movie, "okay sure ye watching a movie" we just continue to walk and shop after that we went back home. I was walking to my room till I felt something in my hand, IT WAS KOKUSHIBU HE WAS HOLDING MY HAND"Kokushi-" shh, come to my room when you finish packing"

"oh sure" I totally forgot I had to meet  Akaza

                         uh idk