DRAMA

No one's pov:

After Akaza left, kokushibu drag Douma into his room and put him in his bed, Douma was confused and ask why is he here. Kokushibu said" Douma what gender are you, are you a female or a male"

Douma pov:

"Douma what gender are you, are you a female or a male" I... was shocked to hear what was he saying.

" A male ofc kokushibu, are you out of your mind, why will you give me a dumb question," I said with a fake smile

" Don't play dumb" He got closer to my ear and told me " I know your secret.

I... was shocked. I told him how did he know I was a girl and told me something that I never expected.

"When you were as sleep on the mission, akaza took something like a tape, and I sneak closer and saw your big chest"

" WHAT THE HELL, "I said I told him to take it a secret, He smirk and told me of course "Darling" I blush like I was a tomato, He said he knew I was a girl from the beginning when we first met at the park. He just kiss me and told me to leave bc Muzan will come and talk to him. The min I left I saw daki looking in shock " You are a GIRL" she said I told her how did she know, and told me she was listing to my talk with kokushibu. She told me to go shopping with her later on the day and told her "sure why not"

Akaza pov:

I saw daki and Douma talking, I walked toward them, and they stop talking and look at me.

Douma- "Hi Akaza-dono "( with a smile)

Daki-" hello Akaza"

Akaza- "Hey daki, can I borrow your dad."

Daki- "Sure I guess also don't forget we are going shopping later "

Douma- I won't" as he said with a wide smile, he turned his back to me and ask why I need him

Me ( akaza)- "I want to talk to you about something" 

As we were walking to my room, we found kokushibu

Douma - " HI KOKU-DONO," he said with a smile. 

I smile at Douma when he said that but it went all down when I kokushibu smirked at Douma and Douma blushed, we walk faster to my room, and close the door.

Akaza- " Douma I know your little secret "

Douma- " I know akaza, kokushibu told me that you took off the tape "

Akaza- " so I know we haven't been the best buddy but, do you want to watch a movie"

As Douma smiled, he said " sure"

                      Idk what to put

                      Idk what to put