Jealousy

No one's pov:

After they finish eating the humans(Not all of them) Kokushibu went to eat a women's feet somewhere else bc he knows that Akaza will get mad and tell him to stop eating women. On the other hand, Douma was eating a women's hand in front of Akaza. Akaza got mad and told him to stop eating the woman in front of him, but Douma being Douma ignored Akaza and continue eating the woman. Akaza got mad and pull his/her hair, and told him "STOP EATING WOMEN IN FRONT OF ME."Douma said, "ow ow ow ur pulling my hair too much." Akaza realizes that he is too close to Douma's lips and if one of them moves in 1 inch it will look like there kissing. Kokushibu saw what happened and felt jealous.

Kokushibu pov:

Why am I feeling jealous? He said in his mind."Is it because Douma is too close to Akaza, and in 1 inch they are going to kiss? Nah Me feeling for Douma. He said to his mind. Douma look behind and saw that I was standing there he ran to me and ask me where was I. I told him u don't have to worry about me."Yeah, you should stop worrying about him and worry more about me" said Akaza. I look at him and stared at him for 2 min. We stopped when Douma told us to get in a house bc the sun is rising.

Akaza pov:

I hated when Douma is worrying about kokushibu more, and not me. He said to his mind. I saw that Douma was closing his eyes, I knew that he won't go to sleep because it was early. Later I saw Douma sleeping and kokushibu I was about to go to sleep but then I saw something on Douma's shoulder. It was like tape so I couldn't get it off in 1 try, After 6 tries I got the tape off, and felt proud of myself, but then I saw Douma's chest, and I was shocked. Douma is a GIRL. It didn't take a lot of time that I was looking at it (you know).

Kokushibu pov:

I woke up when I saw Akaza looking at Douma's chest, I seek close, to see why was he looking at Douma's chest, and then I saw that...HE WAS A GIRL. Akaza saw me and gave me a pissed face like he own Douma. I didn't look like I care about him, I hoped so.

7:30 PM

Douma Pov:

Ugh, It's 7:30 Pm. I saw Akaza and kokushibu sleeping, how cute. I look at my chest, and saw THAT THE TAPE IS HALF OFF, I ran of to a close restroom, and put on the tape back on, I woke up kokushibu, and Akaza so we can finish our mission, we saw a village and eated half of the village and the other half we just kill(if case of u forgot Muzan told them to bring food)

No one's pov:

Akaza, kokushibu and Douma got to telorport to Muzan, They brought the food, and left.

                Just a peek of what going to happen :)