The Nightmare

Warning:

VERY Short

Douma pov:

After some time cuddling, I woke up from a nightmare. Kokushubu looked sleepy so I didn't wake him up. I wouldn't say I liked the nightmare too much, yes it was fun, and good until.

The nightmare(no one POV):

As Douma woke up in Akaza's head(Akaza's head was in her big chest), she slowly backed off so Akaza could rest more. as Douma Slowly removed Akaza's head, she couldn't stop thinking about what 'Akaza did~'.Douma remembers that daki hosted a party, and he and kokushibu went to the party. When they got there, they open the door to see daki, her brother, and Gyokko. Douma walked up to daki and ask her where everyone was.

"Douma you silly dad, the party doesn't start until 7 pm, and it's 5:31." Daki was laughing at Douma, just because he forgot when the party starts. 

                   (It was 6:30)

"30 min until the party!" shouted Gyokko. Douma was in the backyard, just to see if anyone comes. "psst" said someone in the bush, Douma walked up to the bush And almost skip a heart. IT WAS AKAZA.

Akaza got up and put a towel on Douma's mouth. Douma slowly closes his eyes.

"Shhh, don't be scared, love~"

time skip

As Douma woke up, he was chained up."HMPPP" there was a towel on Douma's mouth.

"What's wrong Love~ are you afraid"

Douma look at akaza like a wierd look. "Oh.... you can't talk, hmmm let's do this If I let you talk, then you will break up with Kokushibu.... right~" As Akaza was walking up to Douma, to take off the towel that had it, Douma, he was surprised to hear his word

"Rot to hell, Bich" (ty shinobu)

Akaza was angry, he got up in Douma's lap, and grab a knife from the table"I'm sorry, love, but did I hear that right?'

"I SAID ROT TO HELL, ARE YOU DEATH!?" Douma was angry at Akaza not because he kidnapped him, but also telling him to break up with kokushibu just to talk. "Love~ you know I don't like the way you talk to me, so I'ma give you a little punishment~" As Akaza was starting to untie his shirt, Douma quickly bit his hand as hard as he can. "Oh~... so that's how we are going to play"

Akaza put the knife in his stomach, and cut it a little. Akaza got up to see tears on Douma's face."Love~ wait for me right here" Akaza walks to the door and leaves.

    (130,100 milliseconds later)

Akaza now came back with milk,(from the store) and told Douma to drink it, and Douma agree to drink the milk.

       (1,000.000 seconds later) I'm lazy

Douma slowly went to sleep, and Akaza pick him up and put him in the bed, and hug him.

                               ~The end~(the dream not the story, should I quit?)

ANY WAY HERE IS A STORY ON HOW I THINK KOKU AND DOUMA WILL BE BF:

As Muzan finishes the meeting with the upper moon, he went up to Kokushibu and told him this"Kokushubu I will need you to stay in Douma's room" kokushibu said to him"And why, is that, sir?" Muzan was trying not to laugh but fail, he told him that he burn his room, and just left.Kokushibu was tired so he ended up going to the shower in Douma's room. But~ what he didn't know was that Douma was in the shower already.

Kokushibu was too tired to notice and took off his clothes, and hop in the shower with Douma.

Douma Pov:

As I took a shower, I somehow sensed someone behind me, And oh my. IT WAS KOKUSHIBU. I think he was too tired to even realize, So I quickly went out of the shower until I heard his voice.

"Hm~... Douma are you here?" As he open his eyes he wasn't shocked to see me, instead, I was the one that was shocked."AHHH WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, JUST TAKE A SHOWER" as I said I WAS full of emberest, until he pull me closer to his chest, and told me something I will never hear from him again.

"Douma... I love ur body, and I know u love mine, will you take me as ur Bf, so you won't get embersed cus Im naked, even if ur a boy, and I am also a boy." I knew he was lying so I play with it, and said sure.

Later that day, we were about to sleep when I spoke to him."um hey Koku-dono, were you lying, about me being ur bf?" he gave me a no nod. And all I can think was have him smile,and have kids.:D