Kokudoum

No one pov's:
As Douma was going to her room to unpack her bags, she was feeling worried, not because kokushibu and Akaza knew her secret is because she had a big crush on both of them"Gosh what am I going to tell them both, I like kokushibu, but in the same time I like Akaza" said Douma with her worried face as she was unpacking her bags.

                    (Time skip)       

As Douma was walking to kokushibu room, she couldn't stop thinking if they both found out she liked them both.

"Knock, Knock"

" Who there" as kokushibu puts his book down.

"Come on kokushibu it's me, Douma" "oh okay" as kokushibu got up from the bed and walk to the door, he open his door, and when he grabs Douma he pull Douma for a kiss, after 15 seconds they push each other so they can catch there breath "ah~ Kokushubu-dono your a very good kisser" as Douma was walking towards kokushibu, Koukshibu stops Douma and pick he up and walk to his bed and dropped Douma in his bed, after that he walks to his door and close his door, and walk to Douma, and kiss him, "Mhm~" Douma moan, they broke the kiss and kokushibu starts to take his cloths, and oh my~ Douma saw his 8 pack abs."Koku~" "Shut the hell up Douma you talk too much all I want to hear is your sins moans" As Kokushibu was kissing Douma's neck, Douma started to moan a little, "Kokushibu~ calm down" but kokushibu didn't stop instead he bit Douma's neck "Koku~ stop" but yet again kokushibu didn't stop he instead took off his pants, and rip Douma shirt, revealing her big chest 🥴😏 "Humm~ I never knew you had a big chest like this" Kokushibu said, "What you thought I will have a smaller chest like you?" that made Kokushibu mad.

"Oh so now you want to play like that okay~" Kokushibu then start sucking one of Douma's nips"Kokushibu!?" as Douma whined, kokushibu started to undo Douma's pants reavinlng her legs "Douma put your face in the bed" "What!? NO, YOU PURV" "do it or I will make your legs hurt, and you will not walk till 3 weeks" so Douma agree and her face was facing the bed. Kokushibu then puts 2 fingers in Douma hole "Mhm~"

Kokushibu pov

"Mhm~" as Douma said, I really like his unholy moans. I then put my dick to his hole only half (100000000000 inches (Joke) It 13 inches) Dad- Kokushibu stowp~" Douma said. Wait was he almost said, Daddy"Did you almost said, Daddy?" "Wha NO!"Douma said. I just continue what I was doing to Douma with a Human Speed  "Mhm~ Koku-Dono...A...little Fats..er~" I look shocked "Douma are you... sure?" He made thmb sub, So I did made it at the speed of a Uppermooon 5 or 4.

No one pov's:

As the blond one moans, the tall guy just continues Doing what he was doing."Koku~ can... You..." "Slow down?" the tall one said. "No~... Faster~" "but your legs.." I don't care I just want you... To break me... Daddy~" The tall man was shocked but went close to the blond man, and said "as you wish" so know the tall man started to at the speed of an upper moon 2-1, after 7 rounds, the tall man then started to give hickeys to the Blonde man back, and neck giving bite marks. (Douma littery c u m 3 times) after all the non-sense Douma look like he was dead by the morning "Douma?"

"DOUMA!?" kokushibu was shocked to not hear a noise.

"KOKUSHIBU WHAT HAPPEND!?" Kokushibu was relieved that Douma was okay."Uh hey Douma, are you okay?"

 "On what"

 "you know 'last night'."

"oh, that well I did like it ." The blond man smiled

"Oh, so can we do it again, but this time I call you Slut, and you call me Daddy"

"WTF NO" as Douma was screaming, Kokushibu the tall one chuckled a little.

Douma pov: 

As I was screaming at Kokushibu for saying something stupid, I saw him chuckle a little... it was cute that he chuckle, I was blushing a little that he probably saw it. I was really falling in love with Kokushibu, but I also couldn't stop thinking of Akaza."Hey Kokushibu-dono can we cuddle a little?" Kokushibu looks stunned but agreed. I was on top of his shoulder and he was on top of my head he also had his hand on my back almost touching my chest, in 3-7 min we slept it felt so good to be beside him, I felt so safe.

AY GUYS, it's my first time doing smut so it sucks .

Word count: 770