𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝 | 𝐉𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐨 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested By @Shicmu9n

Side Note: You're a psychic user with a mix of psychical abilities. You have Geokenesis and Enhanced Speed.

"Jiyoung~!"

You called out to the woman as you walked up the many steps that lead to her office. You were in a good mood, finally getting away from the students you were assigned to teach and getting to see your girlfriend.

Reaching the top of the steps, you looked around, noticing no one else was there besides you and the woman you hoped was in her office. A few devilish ideas popped into your head, but you shooed them away in attempt to calm yourself despite not being against any of them. You walked over to the door with her name on it and knocked twice. She was your girlfriend, but you were technically still at work so you had to be at least somewhat professional.

"You don't have to knock, (Y/N). We're dating."

You heard from the other side of the door. You smiled softly and opened the door, seeing the beautiful woman you've been dying to see. Jiyoung Yoo. Her blank dark eyes stared into your (E/C) ones causing the both of you to slightly blush at the sight of the other.

You don't remember too much of how you two met, but from what she told you, you lost control of your abilities and caused a lot of collateral damage. Even injured a lot of the Shinhwa members on accident, but probably because you were overwhelmed, sad, and angry. Since then, she's been keeping a close eye on you and fell in love with you while doing so.

"How did you know it was me?"
You asked with a playful pout, walking over to her and kissing her on the cheek.

"You're the only one that knocks twice when visiting me."

She said with a small smile. Reaching up to your face, she caressed your cheek with one of her hands while staring lovingly into your eyes. Saying it felt nice was an understatement, if anything it felt heavenly. Your gaze brushed off to her desk that held a hefty amount of paperwork upon it's wooden structure. You felt bad just looking at it.

"What's this?"
You asked, picking two pieces of paper up and looking through them.

A heavy sigh reached your ears, causing you to turn back and look at her lovely figure. She looked frustrated to say the least, and it bothered you a lot.

"The Klein Brothers caused trouble, and I'm just doing a bit of the paperwork related to them and their incident."

"A bit, you say."

You furrowed your brows at the sight of her frustration but tried not to make it too obvious.

"The Kleins' in confinement?"

"Of course. Both of them are isolated from each other and under constant surveillance."

'I would've killed them if they hadn't been.'

You mentally sighed while you read the paper. You came across a name you were familiar with and it kind of worried you considering you knew the boy as a peaceful cat addict.

"These guys went after Jiwoo?"

"You know him?"