𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 | 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 | 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐲𝐞𝐡 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Shicmu9n

A few months ago...

"You're (Y/N), I presume?"

"Y-Yes ma'am."

You were being interviewed for the position of "Bodyguard" in the SW Corporation. It wasn't something you were used to, and back at The Camp, defending wasn't your thing. Regardless, you had to do this since Ijin, or rather 001, had offered the chance to you. Like the numbers before you, you were sent out to kill an important person in society. Little information was given to you, and you did nothing to get anything more. All you needed was a picture. A picture of her.

Shin Jiyeh. The same woman who was interviewing you. A beautiful woman with blackish brown hair and a pair of blue irises. Your first interaction with her was terrifying on her part, as she watched you try and kill her continuously while fighting off Ijin. Seeing as she was still alive, you can tell how that went. A day after your encounter with Ijin, he offered you not only a place for you to stay but also a job. You didn't know how to feel about it, considering it could not only be a trap but it could get you killed somehow; but given some thought on it, and finding out some of the numbers were alive, you accepted.

As promised, he gave you an address and you went there. What you didn't expect was to open the door and find Liam, 032, and Maya there. They were just as surprised to see you as you were to see them, even almost attacking you before you told them all what happened. You all had similar stories when meeting Ijin, though only you got the job offer and 032 was friends with Ijin's sister.

As for the job... the interview was going its own way.

"And I see you know Ijin?"

"Y-Yes ma'am."

You both sat there silently for a moment before she sort of giggled behind her hand. It made the anxiety running through your head grow, especially because you had tried to kill the woman.

"Don't be so nervous. Consider this an icebreaker, just so I know just exactly who I'm hiring."

She placed the clipboard with little to no information about you down on the table and crossed her legs, flashing a smile at you. Part of her actions soothed you, but being trained, you kept your guard up and kept your nervous silence.

"For starters, why don't you tell me a little about yourself?"

You told her some parts of your childhood and teenagehood, but made sure nothing connected to the camp. She seemed somewhat sympathetic and with that, something sparked after a few weeks of your employment. Not only did your relationship with the others improve, but your relationship with Shin Jiyeh grew more and more. You saw her more and more every day, and with each greeting, she had something to give. A small snack, then lunch, and even an invite to some fancy restaurant that she'd pay for. It was something you weren't used to, it felt as if you were being rewarded and you honestly couldn't get enough of it. Even knowing and feeling all this, you never took it to your advantage, you try denying anything she tries to buy you despite money not being a problem for her.

There was one time when you asked her why she was doing all this, and the answer was one you didn't expect.