𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭 | 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐚 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐗 𝐘𝐨𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐤

Requested By @Mid795

"(Y/N)! Dokja! Joonghyuk! Cmere for a sec!"

Han Sooyoung called out to the three of you, but none of you had any idea what for. It could just be another dumb question she pulled from nowhere or just bickering she wants to start since she has nothing better to do.

Throughout the world you would consider an apocalypse, you've met many people but have lost many as well. It caused you to distance yourself from others and seem standoffish, but there were two people amongst a group of survivors that you couldn't seem to avoid.

Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk.

Whenever you wished to be alone, you'd run into Dokja, who simply wouldn't let your wish come true but for some reason, you didn't mind it one bit. As for  Joonghyuk, whenever you were stressed about something, he'd suddenly appear as well. The two would constantly be near you and you slowly became okay with that. Their presence would be to lighten your day and also cause you to open up to many of the others, such as Han Sooyoung, Yoo Sungah, and the rest of the gang.

As this went on, you began to notice the feelings you had been developing for both of them. But, much to your dismay, choosing just one of them could hurt the other if they had feelings for you in the first place. You managed to figure out that they both had the same feelings for you, but as you got them together to discuss it, they seemed rather competitive over who would have you. So, you decided that you'd have a poly-relationship. You would be theirs, and they would be yours. It took a while to get them to agree to it, and since then you've all been keeping it well under wraps. No managed to figure it out... at least that's what you three thought.

"Alright, so I've got a question."
Han Sooyoung said in her usual cocky tone which caused you to playfully roll your eyes.

"Ask away,  Oh-So-Great Sooyoung."
You had a feeling it was going to be one of her dumb questions, so you played along. But oh were you wrong.

"I'll kill you if it's foolish."
Joonghyuk threatened while Dokja remained quiet but was curious.

"Nah, it's an actual question. About you three actually."

She would point at the three of you with a cocky grin. You had some sort of idea about what it was, but you didn't want to jump ahead. Looking around, you began to notice the others had their attention laid on the three of you, due to Sooyoung's loud talking.

"Are you three in some sort of secretive relationship?"

The question was the one you had an idea of, but at this point was there any point in hiding it? Would everyone shame you because of it? Even if they did, who's to say you wouldn't just kill them and go on with your day? You knew you wouldn't do that. You made friends with them and shared deep bonds with them.

"No? Why do you ask?"
You titled your head and lazily raised a brow, trying to make it not so obvious.

However, your counterquestion had been countered with an answer.

"Well, for one, they're standing close to you. Like too close. Your entire personal space bubble is being invaded!"

You would turn to them and just then notice that they were close to you. It didn't dawn upon you that it would be out of place since they would always be this close whenever you were with them. Sooyoung began counting answers with her fingers. Starting with her index finger.