𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 | 𝐇𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐗 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Shicmu9n

"I'm home."

You announced lazily as you walked in the door. You had just got back from grocery shopping, managing to hold the 3 big bags of foods and spices in your hands. The smell of cigarettes hit your nose, causing you to sigh.

'I told her not to smoke in the house.'

You had been living with your friend, Han Sooyoung, for quite a while now. You became friends in middle school and since then you've basically been living out your lives together, even going to the extent of living together because "anyone else would be awkward". You slid off your shoes and walked to the table and started placing the bags down, taking the items out one by one and putting them in their respective places. You pulled out a packet of Ramyun (Instant Ramen Noodles) and stared at it for a moment before placing it on the table. After doing so, you walked passed the living room and to a room a little in the back. The stench of the smoke only grew stronger, telling you where she had been. You opened the door and there she was. Cigarette in hand, tired blue eyes, sitting in the chair in front of the computer.

She looked back at you with furrowed brows, putting the cigarette out and turning to you.

"What took you so long? You said a grocery run, not a 6 hour scavenger hunt!"

Part of you smiled that she was worried, while the other felt guilty that she stress smoked because of you. You scratched the side of you head, giving her a sheepish smile.

"I'm really sorry. There was an ingredient I needed for one of the foods I plan on making for us to try in the future that I couldn't find. But hey, I got you your favorite~."

You tried to ease her anger by bringing up her favorite noodles, and it partially worked but her sass was naturally still there.

"You're forgiven, for now."

She muttered through her teeth as she went back to typing away at the screen. You took this time to open the window in attempt to at least air the room out if not the entire house. You then glanced at the computer and stood behind the chair, placing your hands on the top of it and peering over Sooyoung's head. You stared at the title what she was writing and raised a brow.

"We on the 41st Regression already?"

"You could say that. I've been writing about it all day. Also, get off!"
You hadn't realized you rested your arms on the top of her head until she yelled at you for it. You chuckled and leaned into it more, causing her to grumbled and swat at you. She missed a couple of times until she swatted at your head, hitting you in the cheek with an open hand; but, it didn't really hurt as much as it was intended to. You tanked the hit and just chuckled, ruffling her hair while she grumbled and kept writing. The book she was writing was called "Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World" and it was honestly one of the best books you've read. You enjoyed reading her writing a lot more than others would think, you actually encouraged her to make the book. You smiled softly as she came to a pause, wondering what the main character she made, Yoo Joonghyuk , should do next.

"He's quite the cold one and his friends died. So let's have him get a little more down in the dumps, Joonghyuk style. Here, let me."

"Go ahead, partner."

You reached forward and tapped away at the keyboard with the approval of Sooyoung. You made Yoo Joonghyuk seem cold about the death of his comrades towards Shin Yoosung, thus making her more worried than she already was. Sooyung's eyes kept on the screen, her stoic expression proving she was paying attention. You typed a bit more, this time having Yoo Joonghyuk turn to Shin Yoosung, asking her travel through time to get information on the scenarios before going back to his early regressions. All in hopes of changing the past to save his already fallen comrades. Shin Yoosung looked at him softly before nodding, wanting her allies back as well.