54

The world couldn't take this. Not for much longer. Dimensional cracks and fissures were forming in the air, vacuums in space that emptied into the white void of dimensional space where the eyes of a large Dragon lay listlessly open in curiosity.
T

he terror of the void, the Dragon of the End and Beginning representing absolute power enough to rival Infinity. The Great Red.
Xenovia shuddered while fighting alongside Irina in the streets of Kyoto. Everyone could see the Dragon peering from across the boundary. Humans, Angels, Demons, Gods, Dragons, the Great Red appeared to be an existence merely peering at the contents of a fragile glass globe.
It horrified everyone, general humanity even more so. It was only in a war between factions that humanity was finally brought to light regarding the fragility of their existence.
The roar of bullets and the pungent smell of gunpowder wafted through the area.
"Police Teams continue firing!"
Near Xenovia and Irina, the Kyoto police department officers and armed forces were hurriedly rounding up any civilians left in wake of the city attack. They'd made a barricade of police cruisers down the road and were pelting incoming wyverns wounded from the battle in the sky with a hail of bullets. The bullets themselves pierced through the flesh and bone of the large reptilian bastards too exhausted of magical energy to form any sort of barrier.
For the first time since the start of the battle, the armed forces were advancing on the enemy; the large size of the wyverns and their current vulnerability making them nothing more than meat bags placed as targets to be slaughtered.
"We're doing it! We're pushing them back!"
The cheers of the police officers and armed forces were echoed by the spectating crowd. Yet, despite their excitement, their enthusiasm was even greater. All of it echoed by the same voices from the country of Israel, to Italy and the Vatican, all the way to the far reaches of the world.
"The Lord has returned!"
The book of Genesis, the Bible, the Quran, they all spoke of the coming and return of the Lord and his Angels to deliver salvation. Up in the skies in Kyoto and all around the world, the white or black pinioned wings of the Angels were present for all to see. Plumes of white were festooned upon chivalric helms and Romanesque scaled metal plates and mail armour.
Feathers danced amidst the wind, drifting to the earth where their light shone upon the darkest of shadows and filled the weary with strength. Gone was fatigue, and gone was fear as the words of the Seraph Gabriel of God's Left hand travelled across the world. Regardless of language and culture, religion or belief, all felt warmth and encouragement.
They without wings created in the likeness of the Lord and his Angels.
They whose gift of light lay dormant within them, burning strong ever still.
Grant thee the protection of the Kingdom within the clouds.
The Lord and his Angels stand at your side.
Brothers and Sisters in the Lord.
Guardian Angels. It's said that every human upon the face of the earth possesses one. That truth is found within the light of their hearts and revealed through the strength of their faith.
Shining upon the distant clouds and on Wings of Steel, that faith shone brightly. The fighter jets combating the flying wyverns appeared like lances of judgement that pierced through the evil of the oppressors.
Xenovia and Irina could not feel anymore heartened as members of the church and followers of the One God. Of course, the same could be said for the Buddhists, Hinduists, and the other believers of religions across the world. After all, their Gods were also fighting on their behalf.
It was an outcome that one individual detested.
Near Xenovia and Irina, Cao Cao who was gathering his fallen comrades and doing his best to tend to their wounds grimaced in annoyance. This wasn't what he had wanted nor expected to ever happen, yet there was nothing that he could do about it either. Worse, his injured pride was impeding him. Not that he'd ever admit that he was thankful that he'd been saved by someone that he'd perceived as his greatest enemy.
"The two of you!" Cao Cao called out towards Irina and Xenovia who glowered back. "Reinforce the flank." Cao Cao didn't care and just gave them orders, much to their frustration. However, they didn't complain.
Cao Cao for all of his faults, was undoubtably a better leader than anyone in the area because if Xenovia got her way, every plan would result in a frontal charge. Irina was a tad better, but it still didn't change the outcome of a frontal assault. Unlike Shirou who could pull off such a maneuver because of overwhelming power, Xenovia and Irina weren't like that.
They had to think and organise themselves to best tackle any given situation. Unfortunately, Xenovia adamantly preferred solving problems with her sword and Irina didn't have enough charisma to convince everyone to follow her lead.
Cao Cao was the best option, and besides, it was because of him and his comrades that the casualties in the area were reduced to a minimum even before Xenovia and Irina arrived with Shirou. Though it did come at a cost.
Cao Cao ignored the killing intent that he could feel directed at his back. It wasn't important right now and if they truly dared to attack him, then he would treat them all as they were. Enemies.
For the time being, he had to focus on stabilizing the situation.
"You, Valkyrie!" Cao Cao called out while pointing at Rossweisse who was donned in Norse steel-plated armour and winged greaves and pauldrons. "Use your Norse magic and form a barrier in the air. If the buildings collapse, several humans will die!"
"Uhm, right," Rossweisse didn't argue with Cao Cao's instructions because she could see the truth in them. Kyoto was a metropolis. It had many high-rise buildings everywhere filled with people inside. If they collapsed, there wouldn't just be hundreds of casualties, but thousands in a single building.
Focusing her mind, Rossweisse formed Norse runes in the air that quickly expanded into a large magic circle that blanketed the entire city. Just like Cao Cao had instructed, she formed a magic barrier that would prevent the buildings from falling and simultaneously prevent wyverns from attacking humans below.
It was a testament of her strength and capabilities that she was able to create a barrier the size of Kyoto, but the drain on her reserves was crippling. She couldn't maintain the barrier on her own, but in the end, she didn't have to.
A Norse Gate formed near her, and from the portal of the realms of Norse Mythology, the Valkyries of Odin came one by one. Different from the Angels, the Valkyries appeared like armoured winged-sentinels much like the ones currently deployed at the Vatican where Shirou had donated them from the Holy Sword Trials.
Rossweisse's eyes widened in disbelief as her fellow Valkyries aided her in supplying energy to the formed barrier.
Hildegard, Valkyrie of Asgard, stood at the front an unreadable expression in her face while looking at Rossweisse and recalling the orders given to her.
In the past centuries, Odin had been missing from his throne, the only traces of him to be found in the mortal world where he occasionally visited the human followers scattered across the globe. It was in this time that Odin visited the older Valkyries that had laid down their lances to purse a mortal life, lady Göndul being one of the foremost examples. Lady Göndul was one of Odin's most trusted Valkyries alongside Skögul.
When lady Göndul eventually decided to seek love in the mortal realm of Earth, it was unfortunate that she could not find a man up to her standards very easily. Not when the warriors she had once admired in the older centuries had long since died out in favour of a generation of pencil pushers. Granted, with her long life granted with her divinity as a High-Valkyrie, she hadn't been in much of a rush and had instead set up a name for herself as a Great Magician. It was only recently within the past sixty years that she married and bore a son who then married early and bore Göndul a granddaughter, Rossweisse.
Looking at Rossweisse, Hildegard couldn't help but bitterly scowl with a combination of contempt and envy.
As one of Odin's most trusted Valkyries, Odin had occasionally visited Göndul during his long absence from the Nine Realms. Yet, whenever Göndul was questioned on the All Father's whereabouts, not a word would leave her mouth, leaving no room for discussion. In the end, it was eventually discovered that not only had Odin visited Göndul occasionally, but Odin himself had even taken Göndul's granddaughter, Rossweisse, as a personal guard.
Such a position was of course envied by almost every single Valkyrie of the Norse pantheon whose image of Odin remained the same throughout the millenniums: The wise and just ruler of Asgard, father of Thor, one of the top ten strongest beings in the world.
The fact that Rossweisse, an upstart Valkyrie had been able to attain such a wanted position became the very subject of animosity amongst the Valkyries with most calling Rossweiss Odin's 'servant girl' rather than a personal guard.
Hildegard digressed however, for she was always a woman of principle and despite feeling envious, had never joined in badmouthing Rossweisse. To be picked by Odin, there must have had been a reason, and it wasn't currently the time to dwell on the topic either.
"Rossweisse," Hildegard greeted cordially before tucking back her long-spiraled strands of golden hair framing her face. "By the order of Odin and Freya, you are given chief command of the Valkyries while the Gods combat the Evil Dragons."
Rossweisse felt at a loss for words while the other Valkyries behind Hildegard grudgingly nodded their heads.
Meanwhile, Cao Cao who was down on the street below heard the conversation above.
"Perfect," he muttered to himself. With the strength of the Valkyries, the barrier can both be maintained and lengthened to shield a greater area. Left unsaid, everything was working out as he'd planned. The Norse Valkyries were now preoccupied.
He placed a hand beneath his chin while contemplating to himself.
Let it begin.
Cao Cao turned towards Kunou and the forces of the Kyoto Yokai group who were already glaring daggers at him in the distance. He scoffed, but inwardly knew that the only reason that they weren't trying to kill him was because of how dire the situation was. Moreover, it must have had something to do with the fact that someone as strong as Marbas had opted to save him from Rizevim mere moments earlier.
Yasaka had yet to wake up, leaving the young child in charge of the Kyoto Yokai group.
A part of him felt somewhat relieved that Yasaka had survived, but he buried the sentiment deep within him. Business calls.
"I suggest evacuating the locals to nearby shelters," Cao Cao addressed them politely, uncaring of how condescending he sounded because he knew the effectiveness of words. They would comply not out of respect, but out of necessity. "You won't have much left to rule if Kyoto and its subjects all died, now would you?"
His piece said, Cao Cao didn't bother waiting for a response and began walking away towards where he'd left George, Herakles, Jeanne, and Siegfried. They'd already woken up and were taking in the current developments as Xenovia and Irina moved beside them. They no longer needed to reinforce the flank after the Valkyries showed up and placed a barrier around Kyoto.
Cao Cao's lips curved upwards. Despite various setbacks, he'd formulated a new course of action. One that he was no planning to set in motion before suddenly being forced to revise everything again.
After all, an Underworld portal had suddenly manifested near Xenovia and Irina and out came a certain Ultimate-Class Devil.
Donned in Crimson red Armour from head-to-toe, Adelina Swiftblade made her appearance from the open visor of her helm. She glanced at the area around her before her attention settled on Xenovia and Irina. She'd been looking for them by the request of Serafall who was making her way to Kuoh after learning of her little sister's current plight. In truth, Adelina hadn't really wanted to undertake such a request, but she'd caved when Serafall had appealed to the fact that it would negatively effect Lord Marbas.
Lord Marbas cared too much about others and those close to him. Rather than allow her Lord to blame himself for letting his loved one's die, she'd do as Serafall requested and bring them all to the same location. This would increase the chances of survival, Serafall had said.
Adelina disagreed. After all, Kuoh was far more dangerous a place than Kyoto currently was. Regardless, there was no use questioning Serafall.
Her eyes widened in awe while looking up towards the sky and the grand battle ensuing in the heavens.
The Devils were rallying.
The Great Satans had returned, and she would do her part in order to not bring shame to her Lord.
Expression neutral, she reached towards Xenovia and Irina, but faltered when the tip of a spear blocked her path. Her crimson armour clanked as the blade of the spear grated against the riveted pieces of her armguard.
"Now hold on a moment," Cao Cao said in annoyance while batting Adelina's arm away. "Care to explain your intentions?"
Cao Cao had no doubts that Adelina would have had just wordlessly swiped Xenovia and Irina away if he hadn't intervened. He could see it on Adelina's neutral face; the flicker of impatience as her lips curved into a sneer.
Rather than answer, Adelina's hand moved to the hilt of her sword strapped across her back due to its sheer length the size of a fishing pole. Her hair tied into a pony tail began to float upwards as magical energy began permeating around her body in the shape of a torch.
'Move,' her eyes promised confrontation. Every moment that she spent idle, was time wasted not bringing honour to her Lord. Her knees bent while she leaned her body forward into a coiled stance.
Noticing Adelina's confrontational posture, George, Herakles, Jeanne, and Siegfried readied themselves for battle on Cao Cao's behalf. Xenovia and Irina were much the same, however they put themselves on Adelina's side.
Before any violence could ensue, Cao Cao gestured with an arm for George and the others to relax while giving Adelina a critical stare.
"Do you really want to start a fight over a simple inquiry?"
From the glare that Adelina's sent back. Yes. Yes, she would.
Bull-headed woman.
Cao Cao scowled before unleashing his own magical energy to clash against Adelina's. "You don't want to start this fight," he warned while leisurely leveling his spear forward. His body remained in an upright position, conveying his reluctance to come to blows for the time being.
It showed no effect on Adelina who frigidly stared back. He tried another approach before she did anything stupid.
"Your Lord would be disappointed," Cao Cao instantly struck a nerve in Adelina if the surge in magical energy around her was any indication. "Did he teach you to be so impulsive as to attack a current ally?"
Ally? Adelina didn't buy the explanation one bit, but one glance at the reluctance on Xenovia and Irina's expressions forced her to believe it. Moreover, the regular humans who were still present on the street were looking at her drawing her sword at Cao Cao with apprehension as if she was the villain.
"Now are you ready to calm down and speak civilly?"
Adelina's clicked her sword back into its sheath and glowered. Cao Cao had wanted to know her intentions, then fine. She'd comply this time out of propriety and the urgency of the situation.
The world was breaking. The clash with the Trihexa and Goetia, shattering the very fabrics of reality itself. The battles occurring throughout the planet were only serving to speed up the process, among which, one battle had to be settled as quickly as possible.
The Dragon of Ouroboros, Ophis, verses the Dragon of Destruction, Crom Cruach.
"The Greater Dragons have to be stopped," Adelina said curtly, her disgust and aversion towards Cao Cao in full display as contempt suffused her features. After all, Cao Cao had been part of the Khaos Brigade whose goals Adelina had learned from Azazel included the murder of her Lord.
"I see," Cao Cao said contemplatively. "The world can't take much more of the clashing, now can it?" It was a rhetorical question but one Adelina answered nonetheless.
She nodded stiffly before placing a hand on Xenovia and Irina's shoulders. "Follow me. We must head for Kuoh Academy where the Great Dragons are clashing," Adelina said before hauling both girls in the direction of the open magic portal.
Much to Adelina's disgruntlement, Cao Cao stopped her again. "Might I advise you of a better arrangement?" He said.
Cao Cao remained unflinching as Adelina's eyes locked with his own as if telling him to get his piece over with so that she could move on to dismissing it in a heartbeat. Very well. He'd comply with that arrangement, but would have to disagree with dismissal part.
"Before heading to Kuoh, we must first gather the members of my Hero Faction. Your portal magic will be of use for this cause."
Adelina's expression hardened vindictively. "Do not assume that you have the authority or means to command me. Dismiss-"
Cao Cao raised a hand. "I am not naïve." He suddenly grinned. "I do not assume to order or command you, but I do assume myself capable of influencing you."
"Then you assume wrong." Adelina stepped to push passed Cao Cao, but Cao Cao readjusted his body to block her. "You're wasting my time," her brows narrowed into a glare.
"Am I really?" Cao Cao shrugged. "Well it matters not to me that your stubbornness has become an issue for a request that would only serve to benefit Lord Marbas."
Adelina froze in her steps, her lips thinning after she clicked her tongue. Vile snake. "Go on," she spat.
Cao Cao remained unperturbed. "Like I was saying before, we must first gather the members of the Hero Faction which I left in base at Hokkaido."
"How does that benefit my Lord at all?" Adelina questioned.
"Directly? Not at all." Cao Cao shrugged, a gleam in his eyes. "Indirectly though, everything."
Adelina released her grip on Xenovia and Irina before crossing her arms over her chest.
"Explain."
It was the opportunity that Cao Cao was waiting for.
"I've done my research on you, Adeline Swiftblade," he said steadily, confidently. "At the beginning of your rise to power, you were nothing more than a low class."
If she was affected by his words, Adelina didn't show it in her expression. "Your point?"
"Your Lord cares for the lives of others, Devil or not." Cao Cao elaborated. "This attack is clearly focused on the entirety of the earth itself and jeopardizes the safety of mankind. I intend to borrow your teleportation circle in order to transport members of my Hero Faction to save as many people across the world as possible."
Cao Cao walked up to Adelina and stared her face to face. Cao Cao was taller than Adelina so it looked more like he was looming down over her.
"If you truly deny me such a request, what would your Lord think of you?"
It was the nail that would seal the deal simply because it was exactly what the Lord Marbas in Adelina's mind would have had done. The Selfless Lord who'd even lower himself to aid the lives of even low-class Devils would never abandon those in need so long as he had the ability to help.
Cao Cao's motivations were his own and frankly, Adelina didn't care. However, as soon as her Lord's interests were placed into question, she no longer hesitated. On one hand, she knew it made her simple to manipulate, but on the other Cao Cao wasn't wrong in what he'd said.
"…Fine," Adelina relented, her voice clipped.
Cao Cao clapped his hands at a done deal.
Annoyed, Adelina scrutinized George and the other people that Cao Cao had brought with him before sneering at their light injuries. "You intend to be of help, but you don't have enough man power," she quipped.
How were five people going to be of much use around the world?
Cao Cao grunted. "Quality is just as important; though I will concede your point. I only have a couple hundred more in the Faction Base Camp. Relax, I'll handle it."
It was a problem that Cao Cao had already resolved himself to personally deal with, only that he didn't expect for Irina of all people to speak up on his behalf.
"Yeah, about that, we know the location of several more people who could be of help," Irina interjected.
"Oh?" Cao Cao skeptically raised a brow.
Irina laughed nervously before taking out a familiar mask and placing it on her face. She instantly garnered a reaction, but not from Cao Cao.
"It was you!" Siegfried and Herakles pointed. "One of the two from before!"
From before? Cao Cao considered what Siegfried and Herakles were talking about before lightning struck him in the form of realization.
The weaklings? There were a lot of them from what he remembered. Well, no matter. Weak as they were, they were still humans and could potentially be useful.
"With matters sorted out, what are we waiting for?" Cao Cao spoke up.
Adelina said no more before leading everyone into another magic portal that she'd opened in the location where Cao Cao and Irina specified. Soon enough, they'd gathered roughly a thousand present and former members of the Hero Faction.
"Where will you have me send them?" Adelina asked professionally.
It was an easy question to answer.
Jeanne went to France, Herakles to Greece, and the descendant of every hero back to their homelands. Naturally Cao Cao would be no different.
"Send me to China," he said with a confident smile. To him, it would be the efforts of humans that would save humans. Mankind didn't need the aid of the supernatural. They were not made to be forever weaklings. "We'll show the world that its Heroes have not yet all peris-"
Yeah, right. Whatever. Adelina couldn't care less for Cao Cao's words and vindictively shoved him into the intended portal before he could finish speaking.
Now then, where was she?
Taking Xenovia and Irina into her arms, she stepped back into the original portal that she'd come from straight back to Kuoh where Serafall, Euclid, Grayfia, and several High-Class devils were waiting. However, by the time that Adelina arrived with Xenovia and Irina in tow, the situation rapidly changed up in the clouds.
Up in the sky.
What was that?
Everyone everywhere noticed a black hole forming and distorting the space around it. Wind and rain swirled into a vortex bleeding with dimensional energy. The Gods, the Great Satans, the bodies of the Trihexa itself felt a powerful ripple of otherworldly energy. To Goetia, it was all too familiar.
One bread. One Body. One Lord of hosts.
A grand magic seal spread outwards with the black hole at its central point. The Seven Heavens above began to shimmer, gravitate, and revolve into focal points placed in key positions on the seal.
The Kingdom Comes on Earth as it is in Heaven.
The Lords Prayer echoed throughout the horizon as the cherubim of Heaven's gates flew up with trumpets held high. The ivory Doves took flight, activating the system of the One God created eons ago.
A castle in the sky. Building of white and streets of ephemeral grandeur proclaiming the glory of the Lord most high.
The Lord's Song and the Choir of Angels and Heavenly hosts.
The Seven Heavens joined as one, everything returning to the beginning as the power of Faith fueled the grand formation and shifted it into what it truly was. The System of the One God.
He was the one who Forgives All.
The Order of Heaven.
The power of Faith that Michael had been using redirected its power source back to Heaven and amplified several folds. The Trihexa, for all the brutality it possessed, still knew of trepidation.
At one point in the Trihexa's life, it had met a foe that had not only managed to seal it, but had single-handedly subdued it before the sealing magic was placed to begin with.
It was a being whose power and means were equal if not greater than the Trihexa's own, only lacking the power to kill it.
The Order of Heaven manifested in all its glory as a figure was spat out from the black hole.
"Shirou!"
"Lord Marbas!"
The shouts varied from person to person, but it didn't change what was happening. One split into a Trinity of Three.
To the Heavens the Lord of all. A figure donned in pure white took the mantle and wore upon his head, a crown of thorns.
To the Earth, a Demon of Hell. A figure marred black and filled with Tribal tattoos cratered into the ground in front of Kuoh Academy.
And to the main body of the Trihexa and Goetia, a Hero.
An Ally of Justice.
The One God watched as Shirou and all the World's Evil moved in order to carry out their respective roles. In turn, he knew that he too should serve his purpose in the grand scheme of things. In all his life, it was only now during the final twilight years that he realized in all his wisdom that no plan ever had to be perfect.
He was omniscient. An existence that knew and understood all; meaning that the notion of a gamble was unheard of because he could always predict any outcome. In this case, he was going blind.
No amount of foresight could allow him the ability to determine the future events regarding the Trihexa. For if he was an existence that could comprehend everything, then the Trihexa was an existence that was his antithesis. A Destroyer of worlds.
Any and all divination outcomes regarding the Trihexa were always left utterly blank in wake of the Trihexa's influence on the world.
But that didn't mean that resistance was futile or that the world was doomed. He wouldn't know the outcome unless he tried. So, what if he was lower on power after tearing a bridge through dimensions?
He was the One God.
He who brings about Salvation, and he could hear them: The voices of his people screaming out in anguish and desperation. They were dying, unable to protect themselves from a power beyond their own understanding.
He would not forsake them,
What was the point in saving his strength if the Human race as a whole was at risk right now?
The burden of saving others was not one that Shirou had to bear on his own. The Sacred Gears had not been enough. Now, was the moment to right past mistakes.
Bearer of the Cross. INRI. The King of the Jews.
Your God has come.
It was time. Call down the Heavens, and reveal the gates of the Kingdom in the Sky.
Within the ephemeral throne, a shard was offered up in sacrifice, shining in golden light.
Now and ever lasting.
It was a part of him. Something that he'd given in order to give strength to his creations, his people.
"Chalice of my blood."
The shard began to tremble, the light condensing and taking form in order to turn that which was broken and make it whole.
"That which carries the holy spirit of man."
A golden cup filled with the divine energy of faith.
"My Holy Grail."
He gave it his all. His everything. Every last shred of his power and that of the Faith accumulated through his system actualized the function of the Holy Grail.
Reach to the throne. The very confines of Mankind's history and spread them back across the world as embers of change.
The Grail once formed, quickly shattered into mots of light that fell upon the distant horizons. To the North, the East, to the West, to the South, let the light of humanity spread, bidding fast to the power found in the inner strength of conviction.
To that end, the One God would gamble everything on a single concept of Hope.
Fly free.
The Dreams of Humanity upon a world that now needs you the most.
-'It matters not if you're human.'
In the distant city of Kyoto descending down from an ephemeral mountain; a night parade of a thousand demons manifested much to the shock of the Kyoto Yokai group. At the forefront, a small horned lady of questionable fashion sense drinking from a platter of aromatic wine while looking at the wyverns before her.
"Oh, what a bother, why don't I melt you all at once?"
The Oni of mount Ouou
-'Nor tragic heroes,'
In the fields and rolling hills of Greece, the battle cries of the finest warrior of Agamemnon carried out across the sky. The Son of Thetis, spear in hand, riding upon an ancient chariot pulled by flying pegasi and accompanied by an enraged war maiden raising hell over the ground.
"AAAACCCHILLLEESSS!"
In the Aegean Sea, a comet struck the water before a voice not heard of in centuries caused Poseidon and the Gods of Olympus to tremble in recognition.
A Son of the Sea and his crew of Demigods.
"Argonauts Assemble!"
-'Nor Prideful Pompous fools,'
There standing in line upon the streets of Italy were the Emperors of Rome. Donned in red and white robes and wearing laurel wreathes planted over their heads, they who were said to possess the blood of Venus shouted out as one.
"Rome!" (Nero!)
Meanwhile, in the city of Egypt, the Suns of Egypt themselves waited on the command of a single pharaoh carefully observing the world around.
-'Bloody warriors of honour.'
Winds howled within the hills of Ireland hailing the return of an order of Knights, and Ireland's greatest shield standing beside a Rune Witch.
-'Corrupt or ignorant,'
A monster of a man whose face could no longer be seen from his towering frame released a belated laugh while donning a mantle resembling the tusks of an elephant. The terror of Russia had returned. Near him was a frigid woman of white and blue whose very presence brought on winter's cold. A forgotten princess.
-'Pure and selfless.'
The banner of the Hundred Years War stood erect once more upon the verdant hills and plains of France. One woman waving the standard in hopes of saving the innocent. The Saint's War Banner creating a dome of light that healed and protected all.
-'Or even those that have given up on themselves,'
A Red Archer scoffed while standing on the roof of a skyscraper near Kuoh, pale silver hair dancing in the wind before his figure vanished.
-'I bid thee all to fight not for anything but the ties that you all have to humanity.'
Shocked silence travelled across the continents.
In the British Isles, a chivalric order stood at the ready. Camelot and the Knights of the Round. The promised King had returned.
Around the globe, legendary figures thought to be dead were re-emerging once more.
'Show them the Light that Shines at the World's End.'
The uncountable stars of Man.
Sorry for shorter update. I got sick the other day and school didn't give me enough time to finish the last section that I wanted to include on this update.
Thanks for reading! And thanks to my newest Patrons: Calvin L and Matthew R!
Next Update: Hero and Sword
P a treon. com (slash) Parcasious