56

From dust we began, and from dust we shall return- but so what? Was death and ruin to be accepted?
S

ince the ages of old where Gods roamed the Earth in all of their power, and mortals wielded and revered the energies of nature and magic, several centuries have passed. Although humanity and those of the mortal plain stagnated, humans even casting doubts upon the roots of their origin through scientific progression, in the end, nothing has changed.
When in times of overwhelming despair, fear, and helplessness, Mortals and Gods alike are the same.
Resist not simply because of the will to live, but to fight for a life worth living!
The earth was home: A central hub acting as the anchor point to several smaller dimensions known as the Hells, the Heavens, and the Outer Worlds. It was like in intricate canvas of interwoven layers stitched together and held in place by a single pin. If the central hub were to be destroyed, the smaller dimensions would perish along with it.
The skies, the seas, and the earth must not fall.
The world's inhabitants would not allow it, and Gods and Mortals were in this battle together. The Heroes across the Earth, and the Gods within their domains.
A World at War.
Lightning roiled, thunder clapping through turbulent skies across the globe, and forming a net that barred the enemy from the Heavens.
"From the lands, to the seas, and the distant horizon, I am the Ancient God of the Atmosphere!"
With one hand, writhing light began to gather, and in the other, a lustrous shield of legend forced back the assault of a legion of malformed monstrosities spawning from the adversary.
"I AM ZEUS!"
Of the six bodies of the Trihexa scattered across the world, a Goat-headed chimera was the one assaulting Greece. Zeus's bolt struck forward, and although it reduced the spawned creatures into blackened corpses, the amount of damage the enemy sustained was only a charred bruise.
"Not yet!" A voice carried through the wind, echoed by the screaming of a mighty hammer.
The scent of ozone permeated as the hammer made impact. Defences already pierced by Zeus's bolt; the mighty hammer struck the monster and bludgeoned right through. A bleated yell escaped the beast's mouth, its body trembling in agony that lasted for less than a scant few seconds before its regenerative properties fully healed the wound.
Hovering in the air by Zeus, Thor, God of Thunder grunted. It had been eons since he'd last fought a foe worthy of his legend as a Battle God. Near Thor stood Odin, his all-seeing eye scrying for any weaknesses.
They couldn't defeat the Trihexa with their strength now, but a detached body was simple to defend against.
It was these three that would be guarding Greece, while elsewhere, seven of the strongest combatants abruptly took action: The Demons of the Deadly Sins.
The Demon of Gluttony tackled a body of the Trihexa, dragging it across the sky and towards a single central location. The other Demons followed swiftly using their own means.
The Great Leviathan froze the earth beneath her and turned into a serpent of ice that devoured her adversary in order to carry it forward.
Beelzebub refrained from such barbarous acts and simply formed a mass transportation circle.
Wrath and Pride burned and incinerated their foes, forcing them to flee within a guided circle of blue flames, but neither of them was being cooperative. Unlike the other Demons, they did not wish to follow a set plan. Their strength would be enough.
Regular humans could only watch on as three of the Trihexa's bodies sailed across the sky escorted by Greater Demons.
The destination?
Kuoh Academy.
War and battle, and conflicts of interest, nothing ever changes. For the ambitions of one, many must fall. Thus, was the nature of greed and desire, one of humanities greatest evils, and a concept Angra Mianyu knew all too well. After all, it was grafted into the form of one of many curses over his skin.
Adultery, murder, genocide, discrimination, he had always been the bearer of all things wicked and corrupt. Forced to endure on his own with little choice to be made. A human sacrifice made for the sake of all. If every Evil in the world was taken and stored away into a Pandora's box, then Angra Mainyu was the box. The Evils within that were released had assumed their own conscious will, and he as the container had the duty of reacquiring the Evils lost- not that he cared for such a righteous obligation.
Humans were probably the race Angra Mainyu hated most, and if given the choice, he'd rather not store all the World's Evils within him again. It was painful, and beyond simply agonizing. Every second was like fire ants ruthlessly biting down on his skin, and the worst of it was the mental burden. Curses didn't mean just pain; it was also mental suffering.
Angra Mainyu could still remember whispered nothings promising power and revenge that attempted to entice him in his solitude. He'd never caved because he'd never known desire before he was tossed into an abyss of darkness. He only knew hate and the negative emotions of evil. This was why he had been left utterly stunned when Shirou alone had opted to save him, bearing the pain of a burden he should not have had ever felt.
Gratitude at kindness? Was that the emotion he had felt? In any case, for the first time in his life, he'd been shown light, and in turn, he finally understood what the whispered voices were telling him of revenge. The light which was forever denied to him could be so easily given to the weakest of individuals while he suffered through eternity.
A weary sigh escaped Angra Mainyu's lips.
Life was both cruel and unfair, and he had never thought himself someone that would actively be fighting to save it. However, from Shirou he'd also learned of another emotion better than envy or resentment.
It was satisfaction.
Having stayed with Shirou for the longest time, Angra Mainyu had come to understand that Shirou's main driving force had not been out of selflessness to help others, but was actually born from a desire deep within him.
A simple memory. Shirou Emiya's first memory he could recall.
Angra Mainyu pictured the simple smile he'd seen from a man who's name he did not know, but seemed as if he'd won the greatest treasure amidst a burning hell. What was it? What happiness had that man found, and why was it that Shirou was striving so hard to replicate it?
Regardless, all the memory revealed to Angra Mainyu was that even a single weak human could become great through the strength of a wish, an ideal.
Now came the real question in Angra Mainyu's mind. What was his defining ideal? Why should he fight for those that had long since abandoned him if not for the favour he wished to return to Shirou?
The answer came not in the form of words, but through sentiments and feelings fervently poured down upon him. They relieved the pain of his burden, and gave him a sensation he'd never before known for taking upon himself all the World's Evil.
Gratitude and reverie.
Angra Mainyu stood in front of Kuoh Academy, face to face against the curious gazes of the Dragon of Ouroboros, and the Dragon of Calamity. All the while, the sheer devotion directed at his back from the Devils using the teleportation circle connecting Kuoh to the Underworld grew ever stronger, ever more brilliant as the fervor reached its zenith.
The Devils were in awe of their ancestors, but many were far mor familiar with recent historical figures. None of the Devils existing in the modern day had lived in the era of the Great Demons of the Seventy-Two Pillars, but many had lived through the era of the 'Last Demon.'
The Devils had all seen Shirou separate into three separate beings. Based on earlier conjectures that Shirou was a mix of Holy and Demonic properties, then what did it mean now that they were separated? If the figure that had went to the Heavens was the One God, and the one that had moved towards the Main body of the Trihexa was Shirou, then the one standing silent and reticent before the Devils eyes could only be the former Last Demon of Hell.
Marbas, Demon of the Underworld and Hero of the Civil War.
Angra Mainyu's silent and reticent disposition was familiar to Serafall to the point that she began to cry much to Sona's shock. Sona had never seen her elder sister lose her composure, but Serafall wasn't the only one reacting that way.
Lucas Arthos, a former low-rank Devil now a High-Rank and specialized in infiltration fell down onto his knees and wept. He was one of many former low-rank devils that had been liberated from working their lives as slaves to mine Devil Core.
Euclid and Grayfia who stood as Serafall's escorts had no words to say. Grayfia was enthralled and heartened at the sight of an old friend in his past glory, while Euclid could not begin to express any words of apology for being the former cause of Lord Marbas's perceived 'Death' by potent Holy Light.
The Devils murmured and bowed.
Marbas was the Unifier. The only existence both the Old and the New hailed as a legitimate ruler of the Underworld. Old Satan Faction and New Satan Faction, at this moment, there were no such distinctions of Old or New, rightful heirs or not. Instead, they were united.
The Devils of the Underworld, the Proud Sons and Daughters of the former Demons.
Serafall's eyes misted over once again before she grinned and laughed even while sobbing. Sona could not have been anymore stunned; no, she could never understand. The subject of Serafall's rollercoasting emotions was a private matter.
The dream that had been spoken of several years ago had finally reached a conclusion.
'You ask of me to fight with you for an Underworld your younger sister could be proud of?' A shake of a head, an unbending resolve and will. 'I'll have to decline. The Underworld I fight for is an Underworld that All devils can be proud of.'
He who would save all had in the end, never seen the fruits of his labours until now.
"Stand proud!" Serafall called out emotionally. At this moment, she was even willing to let go of her hatred for Sirzechs and Ajuka for what they'd done to her. "We are the Underworld! The Devils of the Book of Genesis! The Unending horde of Red formally known as the Legions!"
Serafall's voice echoed and carried out not only to Kuoh, but towards the other Devils fighting to protect the humans alongside the Angels throughout the world. Sirzechs and Ajuka paused in their own fighting after hearing the sheer emotion in Serafall's words.
The dormant Mark of Marbas long since left behind on Serafall's hand thrummed to life.
"We are Devils, inheritors of our forefather's wills and aspirations! For decades, the last of the Demons had breathed his last, and the Devils of the former Legions left leaderless and prone to petty squabbles!"
At this, both members of the Old and New Satan faction could not bring themselves to look each other in the eyes. Entire families of Pillars were left decimated and extinct in all the chaos they'd ensued. Worse, neither side had much to show for it. Had they remained unified from the start, the progression of the Underworld may have reached an even greater height.
"No longer!" Serafall balled her hands into fist and wiped away her tears. "Our Demons stand before us! The proof is right in front of our eyes and the Legions of Devils will answer the call!"
The Seal of Marbas expanded from Serafall's hand, resonating with the King Piece of Marbas within Angra Mainyu and producing the phantom image of a Great president of Hell.
Marbas the Lion.
The blood of all Devils began to violently surge and burst forth with untold levels of power. Demons had always lorded over Devils, but it wasn't a relationship born solely out of dictatorial rule, but through mutual benefit.
The Devil's became the messengers and limbs of the Demons, and in turn the Demons became the central point of shared power.
Symbols of monarchy.
"Don your armours! Ready your magics! If the obligation of a Demon is to safeguard the Underworld, then it's the Devils who are the Demons arms and feet!"
In the times of old, Demons never fought on their own. Where the Demons battled, the Legions followed unquestionably.
From the center of the magic circle of Marbas formed over Serafall's palm, a ring of fiery red light expanded outwards, passing through all Devils and coating them in a flame-like aura of fiery crimson.
It was never just the armour that made a Demon's Legion. It was the bolstered energy of the Demons who Devils knew always had their backs.
So, worry not of what dangers lay behind, but charge forth with the ferocity that the inhabitants of Hell were known for!
Smile proud ye Devils of Red. Weak or strong, somewhere along the road, the Underworld had finally become a symbol of Pride for all.
"For the Underworld!"
The Devils charged fearing no death nor injury, bat-like wings taking off into the horizon in an unrelenting tide intent on massacre. Evil Dragons, spawned monsters, wyverns, everything was targeted for execution.
If Armageddon were to come, then the Demons and Devils would not die with a whimper, but with a steel and tenacity befitting of their status. All manor of attack was directed at them, but all at once, a barrier of curses and darkness shielded them from harm.
In the distance, the Demon of Sloth could not help but lift a finger. Demons could be cruel, but it didn't mean that they didn't know how to protect their own. Overlaid within the darkness, the layer of curses began to recede back onto Angra Mainyu's skin.
Angra Mainyu would not allow harm to come to those whose feelings directed at him gave his life meaning. Although Shirou had primarily been the one to become the Hero of the Underworld, Angra Mainyu himself had actively participated with his powers. He worked just as much as Shirou and in turn, he was revered just as strongly.
'Marbas' of the Civil War was both Shirou and Angra Mainyu.
The two shared the same memoires, and through time, Angra Mainyu had learned to share the same protective emotion.
Angra Mainyu's sheer malevolent aura was towering as it coalesced within the King Piece of House Marbas stored at his core. Without Shirou and the influence of God's Holy Energy, the area itself began to blacken and corrode. In truth, he was thankful for his new identity. Without Marbas's King Piece, he could never have channeled his power in a way that was identical to a Demon's. Instead, it would have been simple to trace his origin back through Zoroastrian mythology.
This was a chance. His chance at a new life even after reclaiming all the World's Evils.
This was perhaps the gift the One God had intended for him in exchange for cooperation. At first, he didn't care much for it, but through interacting with Shirou, he came to understand the value of leading a life without suffering alone.
Right here, right now, he had allies worth protecting.
"Lord Marbas!" Adelina beamed, shedding off her cold indifference and hurriedly running over much to Angra Mainyu's internal discomfort. Close relations with others was something that he'd never been accustomed to, and had often left with Shirou to deal with.
Meanwhile, Serafall's expression darkened when Adelina's voice overpowered her own when she'd tried to call out. Even more aggravating was that Adelina had used magical power to accelerate herself whilst Serafall could not take the risk due to the budding life she carried in her womb.
Within seconds, Adelina was by Angra Mainyu's side and resisting the urge to throw herself at him like she'd done as a young child.
Don't even think about touching my hubby, Serafall's expression said it all. Devils were possessive by nature, and there was no such thing as a Devil who'd escaped the wrath of a legal wife.
Xenovia and Irina stared wearily at Angra Mainyu. His appearance was identical to Shirou's, but after seeing Shirou himself move towards the Trihexa's main body, they made the distinction that this wasn't the Shirou that they knew.
This was the historical Marbas of the Underworld Civil War. An icon of Devil worship and reverie, a supreme enemy of the Church at any other point in time. The two were justified in their weariness, but Angra Mainyu didn't have time to assure them that they wouldn't be harmed. Besides, it was a useless endeavor.
Bathed in Angra Mainyu's demonic aura for the first time, not only were Xenovia and Irina seeing visions of ruin and despair, but there was no way they trust in the words of a such a being as members of the Church. In comparison, Rias, Sona, and the rest of their peerages were having the opposite reaction.
Standing in the presence of a Demon, their Devil blood roared with newfound power that elevated them up a full rank. Opening and closing their hands in muted shock, Sona and Rias finally understood the mystery of just how a single individual was able to unite the warring pillars. It felt as if they were standing in the presence of a born leader.
Koneko shivered. Staring at Angra Mainyu, her keen senses as a user of Senjutsu warned her that his wasn't the Shirou that she knew and was eternally thankful for. Angra Mainyu's energy itself screamed of Evil and was nothing like the Holy Aura that had allowed her to see the views she had for her elder sister for what they had been: prejudice.
While the others reacted to Angra Mainyu's aura, an individual had felt that he'd waited for long enough.
"Enough of this. I've waited, and have earned my battle," the Evil Dragon of Calamity spoke up for the first time since Angra Mainyu's appearance. A jet-black dragon spread its wings outwards and leaned its massive body forward, a black and gold aura surrounding it.
The sheer pressure the Dragon exuded was enough to flatten the entire area into paste, the abrupt screams that died out in an instant in the nearby buildings spoke of just how many people had died on a whim.
Angra Mainyu felt nothing for those he didn't care for, so his expression remained the same. However, his magical output began to sky rocket when he noticed that even though he may not care about the loss of life, those he wished to protect, did.
"No, N-No, it's all gone," Sona's knees wobbled before she dropped to the ground in despair. All that was left of Kuoh Academy was splintered wood and rubble mixed with the scent of blood from the crushed bodies within.
A scream echoed out as Issei, Saji, and the other reincarnated Devil desperately began digging in hopes that their school friends were still alive beneath the destruction. Looking at the anguished face Sona was making for the first time in her life, Serafall was angry. No. She was furious above all else. She was barely holding herself back because she'd been warned that too much magical energy will negatively affect the development of her baby whose magical resistance was not as high as the parent.
Through the Mark of Marbas, Agara Mainyu could distinctly feel the rage and grief Serafall was enduring.
Angra Mainyu's hands balled into fists, the strength of his demonic power amplifying.
Was this the feeling of vengeance?
He didn't know, nor did he care, but one thing was clear.
He was going to act on it.
'I am the bearer of all things Evil, my skin a tapestry of curses beyond understanding.'
The black markings over Angra Mainyu's body began to twitch and writhe, glowing with an eerie blue. Throughout the world, a pith-like substance in the form of droplets began levitating off of dead bodies and funneling into a torrent. This was a power that Shirou could never have been able to replicate. Selfless as he made himself to be, this was an ability only Angra Mainyu himself was capable of wielding.
'I will take your sins, your unfulfilled desires, and your hate, and I will become the conduit to release it all.'
Angra Mainyu was a container above all things.
The resentment, unwillingness, and anger found within the bodies of the recently deceased were all emotions that carried negative connotations: The Evil of man found in those reluctant to pass on.
'I am the embodiment of Human Sacrifice.'
Angra Mainyu would carry the burden of that Evil.
The patterns flowing over his skin exuded a pressure different from overwhelming power. It was like looking into a bottomless chasm. The feeling was more akin to crushing despair and malevolence that roused the energy of the spirits of the dead.
This was an authority of the Zoroastrian figure known as Angra Mainyu.
He who shoulders all.
Suddenly, no one was making any noise aside from Ophis who was still in her human form. Her head tilted curiously to the right, she gently crouched down and tapped the tip of her index finger against the curses spreading over the ground.
What would normally kill a man with a single touch simply blackened Ophis's finger nail as if she was wearing nail polish. Just before the potent curses could work their way into her body, she cut them off with near infinite supply of magical energy. Much to the incredulity of all spectating, she seemed quite taken with the appearance of her affected digit with childish awe and began tapping each of her fingers one by one into the curses. Thereafter, she gingerly took off her shoes and dipped her toes in too with a satisfied nod.
Angra Mainyu did not know how to feel, and much of the tension he'd been carrying abruptly dissipated. After all, Ophis snapped her fingers and revealed that her magical energy had shielded all the students and people in the collapsed rubble. There was no longer any reason to let himself go out of control.
"Friend said, protect?" Ophis asked as if she was still unused to the term. Moreover, she didn't seem certain if she'd done the right thing or not, but the way Issei tried to hug her in gratitude before Rias reeled him back by the scruff of his neck was telling. Saji was the closest to reaching Ophis, but one relieved shout from Sona stopped him in his tracks.
It was then that the Jet-black Dragon began to laugh while swishing its tail in amusement. His name was Crom Cruach, the strongest of the Evil Dragons.
The strongest dragon had chosen not to act prior as the Devils gathered for a simple reason. He could sense that Angra Mainyu was strong, and the strong always deserved his respect.
Crom began eyeing the adversaries before him before bearing his fangs when Adelina grew dissatisfied with the way Crom was looking at Angra Mainyu and stepped forward.
"The weak have no right to interfere with this battle," Crom did not waste time to eliminate a perceived nuisance. A mighty wing flapped and produced a magic-laced gale of wind towards Adelina; only for the wind to dissipate when a deluge of curses enveloped Adelina's drawn sword and allowed her to cut the wind blades apart.
"Y-You honour me Lord M-Marbas," Adelina stuttered while feeling the changes to her sword and the sheer potency of the power now carried within it. If Serafall ever regretted being pregnant now of all times, this would be that occasion.
Adelina looked star-struck, and it irked Serafall to no end. However, Crom was no longer amused.
"Enough! The time for battle has come!" Great reptilian wings spread out amidst an explosion of draconic force. Bared fangs hissed as embers began flowing from the center of the blast furnace that was Crom's churning magical energy.
Heat began to diffuse throughout the area, the air sweltering and tar over the roads beginning to bubble.
The green jewel embedded into the gauntlet of the Boosted Gear over Issei's arm began to blink rapidly in warning. Even the Heavenly Dragons acknowledged Crom Cruach's strength.
Ophis merely blinked, and responded to Crom's provocation by raising her own power to match. Angra Mainyu didn't say anything, but he followed suit, and created a three-way confrontation with two ganging up on one.
And yet, Serafall, Xenovia, and everyone staring intently at Angra Mainyu noticed the way he was starting to tremble, but it wasn't out of fear.
Crom's strength was equal if not greater than Angra Mainyu's own, but the Dragon of Ouroboros was on Angra Mainyu's side. The fact that Crom was still choosing to pick a fight revealed how battle crazed Crom truly was, but that wasn't the problem.
Angra Mainyu's gaze shifted away from Crom and Ophis, and back towards the air.
The world was breaking, spatial tears and fissures only continuing to form even after Shirou had dealt with the influence of the Trihexa's main body along with Goetia.
This wasn't good. Nothing was good in this situation.
It should have only been the clashing of the Great Red and Ophis that could destabilize the foundations of the world order, but they weren't a requirement. The only requirement necessary to break the balance was to fill the earth with energy it could not hope to contain.
In truth, the current situation was only natural. Six of the Trihexa's body were fighting across the globe and spawning malformed abominations. The Gods and members of each Faction were waging war out in the open with even the Human militaries getting involved with Gabriel's Holy enchantments. The presence of the summoned Heroes was also contributing to the overflow of energy in the world.
Something had to be done, and if everything was to go as planned, then it had to be soon.
Yet it was still too early.
More time needed to be bought for at least three of the Trihexa's main bodies to arrive at Kuoh. If three more bodies of the Trihexa could no longer exert their presence on the earth, then the world would definitely stabilize.
Crom's strength and confrontational attitude was driving a wrench into the thought-up plan. His and Ophis's growing power was the tipping point.
Angra Mainyu was powerful, but unlike Shirou, he did not have the means to ease the pressure on the earth's central hub…but someone else grudgingly willing to help did.
The wind began to blow, a breeze carrying with it the ghost of a smile in the distance hidden behind a callous expression.
"Stand aside," a voice carried in the wind. One that was familiar to all, yet not "All of you."
An acute rise in magical energy gave way to an azure bolt that illuminated the horizon, laced with a certain type of aura that caused both Ophis and Crom to pause.
It was a sword that heralded the coming of twilight.
A Slayer of Dragons, and the prized sword of the Nibelungen family.
Balmung cratered into the ground in front of Crom, its blade twisted and body altered. Smoke wafted from the hilt inlaid with an alluring jewel of power. Tendrils of magical energy singed the ground in arcs, their Dragon Slaying properties causing even Crom to falter.
All turned to face the direction that the sword had come from, and abruptly stilled. Serafall's mouth hung open as a dazed gleam appeared in her eyes as she imagined what the future would bring.
"Shirou?" Xenovia and Irina called out in alarm while staring at the figure perched atop a distant high-rise building.
And yet it wasn't him. He was taller, older, sleeker, and carried the air of a hardened killer.
It was simply a Nameless Heroic Spirit who'd decided that he could wait no longer.
EMIYA.
Archer had not known what to think at first when he'd been abruptly re-summoned and asked by 'God' of all people to lend his aid to a world in need of saving. However, he wasn't the only one summoned, but practically every spirit in the Throne of Heroes as well. None of them had refused the call because it would tarnish their beliefs and motivations as Heroes of humanity.
Archer was no different, but the level of disbelief he endured when he came to realize that this entire situation was caused by his younger counterpart was indescribable.
Had he been the one to cause this divergence in the timeline by attempting to kill his younger self? Archer didn't wish to delve into the possibility.
Archer just sighed and thought himself an idiot for once again agreeing to save others without asking for any relevant information. Was his luck really that bad? Wasn't E-Rank supposed to be ten times better than the average human?
"Back so soon, Archer?"
Yup, his luck was shit.
Archer grimaced, and didn't reply to the woman grinning smugly at him. It felt awkward to be back again after saying a final farewell, but this was precisely his current predicament.
"Rin," Archer acknowledged stiffly.
The smile on Rin's face was both heartfelt and terrifying to Emiya who could guess her intentions from just a look. On her left hand were the Command Seals she'd transferred from Saber during the Holy Grail War, and on her right hand were a fresh set of crescent shaped Command Seals.
"That's Master, to you," Rin said snidely, her happy mood unable to be hidden. She played an essential part in the thought-up plan, and as such had been granted Command Seals and the energy required to support Archer. "Stick to the plan. We'll only get one chance to trap them," she chastised.
Archer did not reply. He'd gave his position away be shooting Balmung, but in doing so, he'd bought the necessary time needed. Crom was now aware of him, but it no longer mattered.
Three of the Trihexa's bodies abruptly appeared sailing towards Kuoh, dragged along by Greater Demons of another world.
The time had come.
Shirou wasn't the only one that could manifest his inner reality and ease the burden on the world. In fact, there were several more, two of which, Archer included, were picked for the job of eliminating three bodies of the Trihexa at once within a near limitless supply of weapons and warriors.
Archer grunted while staring off at the hulking figure beside him. The man had his muscled arms crossed and was grinning broadly while donning a billowing red mantle over hard-leather armour.
The figure was a person of great renown. A King whose name echoed the highest achievement of an era.
Iskander, the famed King of Macedon.
"Just this once King of Conquerors, the Armoury stands at the ready." Archer put aside his bow and began chanting the aria of his soul while tracking the trajectory of the Trihexa's three bodies.
Around Archer, a ring of blue magical flame was beginning to expand rapidly and towards the entirety of Kuoh. His left arm was outstretched, hawk-like vision awaiting the moment of release.
His was a beacon in the night, a forge ready and waiting.
If one world could not eliminate the enemies stored within, then what of two?
"A grand conquest it shall be, Nameless Hero." Blinding light shrouded the area by Kuoh, superimposing over the circle of flames.
The two grunted, their magical energy reaching their individual peaks as the three bodies of the Trihexa slammed into Kuoh's vicinity.
A moment later, two shouts echoed through the horizon as Crom, Ophis, and everyone at Kuoh's previous location was transported elsewhere.
"Unlimited Blade Works-!" "Ionioi Hetairoi-!"
An army of soldiers and an armoury like none other.
Thanks for reading! And thanks to my newest patrons: Kiefel C, Qian Y, Savier S, and Restia E!
Next update: Hero and Sword
P a treon. com (slash) Parcasious
If you want to leave a review and feedback for the book, go here: Fatedlegacydark. ca (Amazon requires 50$ worth of purchases and google reviews is currently down. That being said, I wanted to at least know what people who bought the book think of the book)
Milestone Announcement: My first book has been published on Amazon's Kindle website! It's called 'Fated Legacy: Dark' (Author Name: Parcasious Grace)
-There are sample chapters able to be read on my Author Bio Page
-Please support the official release.
Links to the book can be found here: Fatedlegacydark. ca
Summary of book:
Death. Grief. Ruin. Nothing was left unchanged after an unexplained tragedy led to the loss of millions across the world in key locations. Cities were reduced to wastelands of steel and concrete, and many were forced into migration. When events leading to the prior tragedy occur once more, Kevin Black was going to have to learn that sometimes mysteries were better left unsolved. Trapped with his friends in the world of a ruined city filled with monsters, the journey out would be far more perilous than the journey in.