Find The Truth

Enid POV:

Shit. Wednesday saw me. She probably knows it was me who killed Xavier. How the hell did she even know that this was happening?

I walked up to my dorm and pretended I was sleeping with the hope Wednesday wouldn't know it was me.

Wednesday walked in and looked at me and shook me so I would awaken from my faux slumber.

"Enid?" she called out to me.

"Yeah?" I asked. "What's up Wednesday? Is everything okay?"

"Xavier is dead," she said in her normal monotone voice.

"Oh shit..." I said. "Do you know how he died?"

"I saw it myself. A monster attacked him in front of me," she said. It hurt to hear her call me a monster.

"Monster, Wednesday? Are you sure it was?" I asked trying not to sound panicked or hurt by what she was saying  to me.

She was called out by Weems to go into questioning with the police. It was only a matter of time before she found out it was me who killed Xavier.

Wednesday POV: 

After my chat with Enid, I was taken into questioning with the police after Xavier's death. The police asked me what I saw and I told them what I had seen. They obviously didn't believe me like the annoying pricks they are. 

"I'm telling you. I saw a monster," I told them with a cold tone. I was starting to get pissed with these dumbass police.

"Sure," the officer said. "We've spoken with you long enough. You may go."

I walked out of their office. If these people wouldn't figure out what or who that thing was, then I was going to find out myself.

Time skip

Still Wednesday POV:

I had escaped my therapy session and walked into a nearby coffee shop where I saw Enid. I decided to ignore her and to just get what I would normally get for my coffee.

"Can I have a Venti Cold Brew please?" I asked the man in front of me. I looked at his nametag. His name was Tyler.

"Yeah sure," he said with a smile.

He made me a coffee as I stood there in silence. I felt a pair of eyes on me the whole time. It was Enid. I turned around to look at her when she looked away as fast as possible. I was still deep in thought staring at her when I heard a voice behind me.

"Your drink," he said. "That'll be 5 bucks."

I hand him the money and begin to walk away when I feel someone grab my hand.

"Say, how about we grab a drink sometime?" he asked me.

I stare at him in confusion. "What kind of drink exactly?"

"Just like coffee or something. We could also catch a movie some time as well," he said.

He was asking me out. "Your attempt at trying to get me to go out with you was sad and pitiful considering you only met me... five minutes ago? We can speak more, but even then I probably won't want to go on a date with someone with the basic name of 'Tyler'", I replied

He had a shocked look on his face as I turned around sipping my coffee and walked out of the shop. It felt nice to see the look of despair on someones face other than mine.

Enid POV:

Holy. Shit. The coffee boy tried asking out Wednesday right in front of me. I was fuming. I was so close to killing him right then and there. But I knew better than that. Too many people in one area. I'll kill him after hours. He was going to fucking pay.