The Scream

Enid POV:

I walked back to my dorm after the incident with Tyler. From the looks of it, he wasn't going to say anything to anyone. But I had to be careful. 

"Enid?" Wednesday started.

My head snapped up. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice Wednesday towering over me on my bed.

"Yea Wednesday?" I asked.

"You seem.... troubled of sorts," She started. "What's wrong with you?"

"Oh... It's nothing! I'm just a little spooked by Xavier dying... You know?" I lied.

I feel like she could tell I was lying, but it was a justified lie. Who wouldn't be shaken up by someone dying.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence. Neither of us knew what to say. Eventually I just blurted something out.

"Do you want to go to the Rave'n with me?" I asked. I was blushing hard but I don't think Wednesday noticed. 

"What's the Rave'n?" She asked me

"Oh.. It's like- this DUMB dance that everyone goes too.. BUT it might be fun if we... go together?" I said. I obviously didn't think the dance was dumb. I really just wanted to go with Wednesday. More than anything.

"I will consider your offer," She said with a slight smirk.

My heart was turning inside me. I was ECSTATIC! I might go to the Rave'n with Wednesday Addams!!

Tyler can wait if I go to the Rave'n with Wednesday.

Time skip

I was walking around the school when I decided to go to the bathroom to re-do some make-up. I walked in when I heard Bianca and a few of her friends talked. I hid in a stall so I could listen in without them knowing I was there.

"I can't, Wednesday is so fucking shitty. She was totally the person who killed Xavier with her weird psycho personality," Bianca stated.

I was fuming in the stall I was in. I opened the door to the stall I was in and walked towards Bianca and her friend.

"Bianca," I started. "What the actual fuck?? You can make accusations about people you barely know!! For all I know, YOU  could've killed Xavier."

"Oh my god, you're really defending that FREAK??" She said a little too loudly. 

"Yeah, I'm defending her. Talk shit about her again, and I will come for you, you bitch," I said walking away. Little did she know I wasn't joking one bit. I don't give a literal fuck. I was going to kill her tonight.

Wednesday POV:

Enid asked me to the 'Rave'n'. And if I'm being completely honest, I was a little excited to go with her. I usually don't feel emotion for these sorts of things, but this was different. Maybe I could figure out what was wrong with Enid and why she was acting so strange. I can't decipher whether or not she was lying about being shaken up by Xavier, but I guess I'll just have to find out.

I went out to the small town to find a dress to wear for the Rave'n tonight with Thing. We can cross a store with a beautiful black dress. It was perfect for me. I told Thing to go into the store and get it for me whilst I waited outside. It was only a few moments before Thing came back out with the dress in hand.

I took the dress and got in Weems' car to drive back to Nevermore.

"Did you find what you were looking for, Ms Addams?" She asked me.

"I found a dress for the Rave'n," I stated.

"You're going to the dance?" She asked me  with surprise.