She Knows

TW: Descriptive murder, blood, etc

Wednesday POV:

I know I heard screams coming from that bathroom. I knew Enid probably had something to do with it since she was acting so strange. Plus she came from the bathroom herself. Something about Enid didn't seem right. There was definitely something wrong with her.

I decided to just push it aside for now and to just go to the bathroom and see what had happened. 

Wednesday walked into the bathroom and stepped on something wet. She looked down at her feet and saw what it was that she stepped on.

Bianca Barclays face fucked up like the way Terrifier leaves his victims, her body dismantled, blood oozing out of her. You could even see her brain. 

Wednesday usually didn't get this grossed out by things. But this.. This was different. Bianca may have been a shitty person, but no one deserves this.

She ran out of the bathroom to find Ms. Thornhill so she could get someone to help her with the situation.

She spotted Ms. Thornhill and tried to get her attention with all of the commotion with the sprinklers and paint.

"MS. THORNHILL!!" Wednesday yelled out to her. "MS. THORNHILL I NEED YOUR HELP"

This seemed to catch her attention, because soon Ms. Thornhill was running towards Wednesday in a panic.

"Wednesday, what's wrong??" She asked me with a worried tone.

"Bianca, the bathroom, she's.... dead," I said, trying to keep my calm.

Ms. Thornhill's eyes widened as she ran to the bathroom. The chatter in Nevermore had quieted down, so everyone heard Ms. Thornhills screams.

"What the hell was that??" I heard someone say. I heard many whispers, but Eugene decided to go to the bathroom and see what was up. 

"Wait!" I said to him.

"Yeah Wednesday?" Eugene asked me.

"Are you sure you want to see what's in there..?" I asked him.

"Positive," He said continuing his journey to the bathroom.

I heard his gasp once he made his way to the bathroom. The sight was horrifying. It gave me happy chills.

But Enid definitely knew something about these murders. And me being myself, I was going to fucking find out.

Enid POV: 

Everyone was freaking out over that bitch Bianca's death. Why were they so upset about it? If anything, I did these outcasts a favor by killing her. No more rumors, no more manipulation, no more shit talking toward Wednesday. 

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice Wednesday staring at me. I looked up at her and she looked, kind of upset with me.

I decided to walk over to her and ask what.

I made my way to Wednesday and she was still giving me a cold stare once I got to her. She looked the same as usual if I'm being completely honest, but there was something off about her. Something was wrong.

"Wednesday? Are you okay...?" I asked.

She stared me straight in the eye. "You know what happened, don't you?"

I looked at her, terrified. I took a step back, shaking. "W-what the hell are you talking about!?" I asked her a little too loudly.

People began to stare at us, so Wednesday took my hand so we could be somewhere more 'private'.