It Was All An Illusion

A/N:

Before starting this chapter, Id like to say a few things lol. One, I changed my name to Ezrayne. Two, the ending is probably going to piss people off, so please lmk if youd like for me to make an alternate ending. Third, thank you for reading this story. I know this isnt a good story, but im glad i could make some people happy by writing it. Reading your comments made me so happy and I could never thank you guys enough for supporting the story. Thank you all and enjoy the end <3

Enid POV:

Wednesday has been acting strange ever since we started dating. I thought that we were doing okay. Yeah, I killed some more people who wronged her. But thats solely because I love her more than anything.

But shes just seemed weirder than normal. I know I should ask her about it, but i dont want to seem too overbearing.

I snapped my head up as I heard the doorknob to our room open. I saw the love of my life walk through the door, looking as pale and as beautiful as ever. I stood up almost instantly, a grin growing on my pink tinted face.

"Hi Wednesday!" I said happily.

I walked over to her to give her a small hug, but she backed away from it, biting her lip softly. 

"Hello Enid," She stated. Slowly making her way over to her side of the room. She stood over her typewriter, Thing on her shoulder.

"Um... Wednesday?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, Enid?" She asked cooly.

"I know this is a school for outcasts and everything, but youve been acting a little... off? I dont really know how to put it, but youve acted differently lately. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked timidly. 

She paused for a second, emotions flickering on her face.

"Enid," she started. "I just... I dont think this is going to work out. I mean, youre killing people because of me. That just isnt right. Im usually into these kinds of things, but there just something so different about it now. I cant handle it Enid, Its too much. Im sorry."

Anger flared inside of me. She wanted to leave me? How could she? Why would she do this to me? What the HELL is wrong with her? 

I looked at her, beaming. I could see she was waiting for a response. A, "Thats okay, do whats best for you!" But she would hear nothing like that. Ever.

Third person POV:

Without thinking, Enid grabbed the sharpest thing she could see and plunged it into Wednesdays stomach. Blood spraying slightly onto Enids face.

Wednesday grunted as Enid repetitively took the object, in and out. In and out. In and out. Wednesdays face began to glisten with tears. She looked at Enid with sorrow in her eyes.

"Enid..." She said weakly.

Enid froze as she was about to stab Wednesday again. Enids eyes filled with fear and tears.

"No.... No no no no no NO!" She screamed. 

She scrambled over to Wednesdays dying body. She held Wednesdays face up as she gripped onto Wednesday.

"Wednesday im so sorry. I-I didnt mean it! I truely didnt.. Please dont leave me. Hold on, please Wednesday please." Enid said through sobs.

"Enid," Wednesday said. 

She slowly and weakly lifted her hand up to Enids face, caressing it.

"Its okay, Enid. Its okay.." She said

Her hand fell onto the ground and Thing scrambled to try and bring her back to life. 

Enid sat, frozen. Wednesday was... Dead? No, it wasnt true. Its just a dream. Its just a dream. 

Enid tried to continue telling herself that, trying to wake up as Thing tried hurting Enid. As hard as Enid tried, she wouldnt. Nor did Wednesday. 

She would never see Wednesdays slight smile as she looked at Enid. She would never embrace her love again. She would never hear Wednesdays cool and hard voice speak again. She would never love her again. 

Enid slowly stood up, chuckling to herself, as she walked out of their shared window, standing on the balcony.

Enid looked up at the sky, seeing the moon and stars as she continued to weep.

"Dont worry, Wednesday," she started. "We can be together again soon. Ill be there soon."

Enid climbed over the small rail on their balcony, giving Wednesdays lifeless body one last look.

"I love you, forever."

She fell backwards and slowly made her decent to the ground. Then, nothing.

Just peace, serenity, no pain. Thats all she could feel. She felt nothing, absolutley nothing, she couldnt do anything. 

The only thing she could notice was how quiet it was. The serenity of the feeling of nothingness.

Its quiet uptown.

-The End-

(767 Words)