We Belong

Enid POV: 

It came out. My secret was out. And Wednesday was loving me for it and I just didn't get it. 

We went back to our dorm after being driven back by Weem's. We held hands throughout the drive back to Nevermore. Wednesday still had her stone cold expression, plastered on her face. 

we arrived back at Nevermore and walked to our dorm. We stood, holding hands in silence, waiting for one of us to do something.

I glanced at her and I saw that she was looking at me. She was blushing. 

She suddenly took ahold of my face and kissed me soundly. I melted into the kiss and closed my eyes, walking towards her bed since mine was too colorful.

We were kissing slowly, moving with a nice rhythm. Her lips were soft. I couldn't get enough of them. 

She began to caress my face and I began to grab ahold of her hips. She moaned ever so slightly, making me a blushing mess. 

I wanted more than this though.

I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Tasting her. She was cold as ice, but it clashed well with my warmness. I moaned into her mouth as we continued on with our kissing. I couldn't get enough of this. I wanted to stay here forever, to never let go of Wednesday again. 

I got worried all of a sudden. We were going to fast. What if she was faking all of this? This isn't right. I need to stop this.

Now.

Wednesday POV:

Enid suddenly pushed off of me abruptly. I was confused. I liked her, she liked me, what happened?

"Enid, whats wrong?" I asked with a cold tone.

"This isn't right," She started. "What if I accidentally turn into... what I am while were kissing..?" She said solemnly. 

"Enid," I started. "I like you. I like you a lot. I'd never do this with someone if I wasn't sure of myself. You're wondering if you'll turn into that thing? I know you would never hurt me. Every rose has It's thorns, Enid. And I know we belong together."

She smiled at me and kissed me softly, putting a smile on my face.

Although she thinks Enid would never hurt her, she's wrong. 

She was very, very wrong.

A/N

This chapter is absolute shit omg. I'm still trying to get back in the flow of writing after the hospital so I deeply apologize that this chapter is so short and bad. I promise, Next chapter will be MUCH better.

Also, I'm not sure if you guys are going to like the ending I have planned out. Would you like me to make an alternate ending or leave it as is? Let me know!

-Ezrayne

(445 Words)