PARHD I

"Damn it! The remote!!!!!!! There are children!" screams Cale as the rated film starts playing like shit. Everyone was too dumbfounded.

"What the hell, that bastard topped?" said Alver.

"Can he even last a round or two?" Eruhaben wonders.

"Oh, goodness gracious, it's lemonade gramps of all people," Duke Fredo says.

Whitara, "I shouldn't like this, but why?" she couldn't tear her eyes off the screen.

Saint jack cried, "Every day we stray further from god~!!"

Old men should not be affected by pheromones. They're already at an age when their pheromones should have faded and they should be in the menopause stage.

Unless they are destined to be...

"Gross." Vicross snarks, annoyed by the fact it's his father and their young master. He shouldn't get angry, but..."

Hilarious. Perhaps the reason this old man stayed by his side was not only because it was a safe place, but also because he couldn't shake the feeling of meeting that fated pair.

"I fxxx you, yes?"

Ron, "Whoever thought of this must be a lunatic."

Deruth, "maybe worse than Clopeh Sekka."

"Yes," Ron, who appeared to have drunk on his pheromones, replied.

Cale laughed. The old man just lost it even though this is so damn wrong.

"Open that little mouth."

Rosalyn, "Those erotic BL novels from the market didn't give justice to this!!!!! This is hardcore!"

Cale leans in and kisses the old omega on the lips. The aroma was enticing. The flavor was delectably sweet. His head bobbed in delight as he smiled devilishly as they parted.

He lifted the elderly gentleman and placed him on the bed.

Ron is totally disgusted with this fantasy. "I'll murder whoever wrote this film."

"Turn around."

Ron pressed his chest against the mattress. His face was smashed into the bedsheet, and he was already having difficulty breathing. It didn't matter to Ron actually. Cale was in his back, inside him, crouching over him. His fingers were tightly gripping his back hair, pressing his face into the bedsheet. His hips were slapping his bare xxxxxx, causing him to flinch to the point of losing control.

"Dongsaeng..." gulped Alver, unable to push the equally disgusted Choi Han. "You're hot there... you have some sex appeal... I thought it only happened when you're drunk or coughing blood..."

Cale frown disgusted with what Alver just said.

They had only just begun. That's exactly what Ron had in mind. Cale pushed him to his knees, unbuttoned his pants, and shoved his xxxxxxxxxxxx into his mouth. Cale drew him up by his hair and pressed him down on the mattress's belly. His right arm was dragged into a painful hammerlock as he worked his xxx inside his xxx without preparing his xxxxxx. Cale's free hand pressed his face into the mattress and began to move inside him.

Rosalyn, "(╬ Ò﹏Ó) There's not enough of this pairing in the world 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・"

Cale looked at her, "Miss Rosalyn!"

His young master strapped his back and xxxxxx with his folded bed while xxxxxx him mercilessly.

Ron wanted to scream because he hadn't been xxxxxx like this in a long time.