GoM 2

The exciting part of this lost cause craps.

The demon king and Alver sat at the same table as Cale and Deon before fleeing. They both got the same wine that the other two were drinking and began drinking in the hopes of relieving their stress from the runaway little shits.

"You've done an excellent job," the demon king said to Alver.

"This is so cute. Hahahahahah." Rosalyn and Whitara both cooed at the two monarchs of their respective kingdoms. "It's amazing to see two similar bastards giving the same headaches to the same wealthy bastards. Hahahahah."

Every man inside is looking at them. They do accept they're bastards, they're just surprised to hear them cursing at them openly now.

"So are you... Can't they see that there is no such thing as a slacker or retirement life?"

"Exactly."

*thud! thud!*

"Let me pour you a cup," Alver said, pouring some wine for the demon king.

"I should've stopped him from packing these things," the demon king groaned.

"I should've chained that bastard before he could flee," Alver agreed, his face grim.

"When you got the casual intimate connection with someone. Lmao. What the hell." Even Hannah can't help but laugh as well.

"I thought he was just packing because he wanted to go that badly."

"I know, he was smiling like a lunatic and then vanished before you knew it."

"Hah," they sigh once more. Even the people around them are sighing now. "They're completely unpredictable."

They exchanged glances.

"Always doing the opposite!" exclaims the demon king.

"Always looking up to trouble!" Alver agrees and slams the cup on the table

"Agree." Eruhaben agrees. Every grandaddy there also nodded their heads, as if it's the most normal thing there is when Cale is involved.

It's not like they can tell him they're fleeing their respective kingdoms.

"By the way, My Lord, how did you meet Mr. Arut?" Alver inquired. To be honest, this man seemed to avoid any contact with his subordinates.

"It was a long story, but Arut saved me once," the demon king explained.

"It was chance," Alver said, "I didn't even know I'd get close to him and even sworn brotherhood to him, but I kept getting rejected."

Several gasps were heard in response.

"The misunderstandings. Hahaha. Even the townsmen are shocked!"

"Your Highness! You're gonna get dumped! Young Lord Cale has found the one!" Litana jokes, earning laughter from the rest of the girls.

They're in that kind of relationship?

Woah. such an intimate relationship!

They're in a relationship! Lovers!!! If it's a sworn brother he wouldn't bother chasing after him!

What a bitter one-sided love!

The demons started to feel sorry for Alver.

"You seem to adore that Redhead master."