ToTRF I

"What are you staring at? Is Hyung-nim handsome?"

"Wow, flexing your handsomeness to an infant, so shameless," Cale remarks, earning the prince a huge smirk.

"Cookie Alvery is good-looking." The children chimed, making Cale frown in return.

Kim Rok Soo, who is unfazed by human emotion, smiled. Who wouldn't? He has a cute smile, so he can't help but smile back.

The boy was taken aback at first but smiled again.

"My baby brother has a very beautiful smile."

"Of course, my young master is beautiful," Ron said while being supported by Hans.

The scene was changed to include a newly arrived Alver.

Alver entered the room, followed by another boy with golden hair. "Baby Brother!" exclaimed the boy as he dashed to his side of the bed.

Kim Rok Soo wiggled before collapsing on his stomach. Alver snatched him up and gently laid him on his back, moving his arm to the open space. When he turned around, he was greeted by his older brother, who was smiling.

"Good! Baby Brother finally did his first flip!"

Kim Rok Soo laughed along with the proud laughter and praises at the time.

The stoic baby simply burst out laughing, while his older brother made some stupid faces. Alver slowly turned him to his side and laid him on his back when he whimpered lightly. It was extremely exhausting.

"Raon, a better record than that..." snorts Cale. Alver has always faced him with dignity and the regal beauty he proudly displays at him. This is excellent blackmail material.

"Yes! Human! I'm on it! We need to blackmail Cookie Alvery!" chirps the little dragon. He was prepared with that stone recording device.

"What the hell are you teaching the kids?" snarls Alver.

The scene then moved on to the assassination mission and the escape to the palace's northern wing. Everyone was on their toes, watching how they'd escape it.

"That better not be Grandpa Ron!" Lark exclaimed, hugging his tail and flinching back and forth.

"Run! Run!" the tiger cubs and wolf cubs cried out to Alver and Callen on the screen.

Alver slipped, injuring his ankle. He needed to get to where the other dark elves were hiding. He ran even though his ankle hurt so much. He came across a cave and entered it. He went inside the small gap and rested there. He tore a piece of the blanket and wrapped it around his wounds.

Just a little further... they'll arrive at the location where the dark elves hide.

Tasha looked at the screen intently.

"There are two caves in this area. Set them on fire!"

"What the hell?! How dare they?! They're kids!" the girls grunted in annoyance.

Alver looked at him and hugged him tightly when he heard that. Smoke began to fill the cave, but he couldn't move. He cast a protection spell, but it will be short-lived. Kim Rok Soo is staring at Alver, but he remains calm and silent even though he is supposed to be crying. He knew Alver was sorry for him, but the only thing he could communicate to this person was a smile that said everything would be fine. He notices Alver's amusing expression but still holds him close. His older brother smiled, but it was tinged with tears. He's not the glib jerk I should be wary of.