Chapter 1

(Narrator POV unless said otherwise)
It was the last day before school was out for Izuku. He was sitting in his final class of the day more than ready to leave and be done with that school. The teacher was talking but he was to spaced out to hear what they were saying. That was until his train of thought was interrupted by his teacher.

Mr. Smith: "Now I'm supposed to be giving you all these pamphlets on what options are available to you in the future but let's be honest you all want to be pro heroes dont you?"

The class erupted with cheers from the students who all were activating their quirks except for Kachan and Izuku (who cant really because his is a mutation quirk but still).

Mr Smith: "Alright Settle down. You know quirk usage is prohibited in class. Now as for applications it seems we have 2 students applying for UA. Both Bakugo and Midoriya have applied for UA."

Izuku thoughts: 'of course he had to say that to the class'

Bakugo: "WHAT! DAMN DEKU THINKS HE CAN MAKE IT TO UA! You might as well not even try Deku with how weak you are you won't even make it past the exam. Honestly your more useless than a fucking house cat."

Izuku just sat there silently hoping Kachan would move on. He didn't.

Bakugo: "Are you seriously ignoring me?"

He set off an explosion right in front off Izuku making him flinch back a little as his ears were ringing from the explosion.

Izuku: "What does it matter to you if I apply for UA it's not like we're friends or anything."

Bakugo was about to fire another explosion at Izuku but before he could he was interrupted by Mr. Smith "Bakugo go sit down. With an attitude like that you'll never make it to UA."

The class erupted into a fit of laughter but was quickly silenced by Bakugo's killer glare.

Bakugo was pissed but went to his sit anyways. As soon as the whole Bakugo situation was settled the bell rang. Everyone was rushing out the door.

  ------------ SMOL TIMESKIP ------------

Izuku was about 5 mins away from his house when he suddenly heard an explosion off in the distance.

When he went to go check what had caused it he saw Kachan getting attack by a sludge villian talking about how Kachan would make a great meat shield.

He saw that the villian had immobilized him, trying to take over Kachan.

Izuku saw that no one was around to help and before he could even think of what to do he was already running in to save Kachan.

Izuku was desperately trying to scratch the villian off Kachan but he wasn't budging. Suddenly Izuku felt immense wind pressure as he heard

??? "I AM HERE." Izuku turned to look at who yelled that only to see All Might standing a bit behind him.

ALL MIGHT: "YOUNG MAN PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE VILLIAN AND LET A HERO HANDLE THIS."

All Might said as he started running at the villian. Izuku backed away from the villian as to not get hit by All Might. "SMMMAAAAAAAASSSHHHH" All Might yelled as he threw his fist into the villian.

The villian crashed into a nearby  wall and without delay All Might put the sludge villian in a jar to take to jail.

Kachan had passed out from lack of oxygen due to how the villian had grabbed him.

All Might picked up the boy on the ground but was interrupted as Izuku asked "What are you doing to him?"

All Might stated "I'm taking the young man to the hospital he needs medical aid. All though I have to ask young man; why did you run in to save him?"