Chapter 8

Finally back. Song of the chapter up top as always also mad banger. anyways only other note worthy thing is that one of the main things that kept holding me off from uploading even when i had motivation was that i felt i had messed up the story setting so from now on i'm kinda just gonna be focusing on writing the about the ship. now i will still be trying for an ok storyline but it's kinda gonna take a backdrop. kinda struggling to explain it but you'll see that i'm gonna try and make it work for me again. Now without further ado.)

Izuku woke up with about 5 minutes till his alarm was set to go off. Getting out of bed, he went to change into his school uniform and prepare himself for his first real day at UA. After he had finished preparing, he had about half an hour to kill, so he started checking his phone. He saw a text from Nejire, who he had given his number, but he told her only to text him if it was important. Nejire, being Nejire, completely ignored his request though.

(For future reference text will be marked like [Example text here].)

Nejire: [Hey Hey, Midoriya you ready for the big day ahead?]

Izuku: [I mean finally doing some actual hero training will be nice but didn't I tell you to only text if it was important.]

Nejire: [This is important. The importance of me wanting to talk to you.]

Izuku: [That's. You know what. Sure.]

Nejire: [Yay I win ;)]

Izuku: [Don't push your luck Nej.]

Nejire: [Nej? That's new. Is Mr Loner Kitty finally warming up to me?:0]

Izuku: [No, it's just easier to type than Nejire.]

Nejire: [:( Well I gotta go now don't want to be late today.]

Izuku: [Aight ttyl.]

Izuku decided he might as well go now too. He definitely had more time to stay at home but he didn't want to be here any longer than needed.

The walk to school was quite a peaceful and enjoyable one. Or at least that's what Izuku had hoped for, however he had somehow ran into Nejire. It was like fate had it out for him because he kept running into her. He was planning on how to sneak past her but his thoughts where interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

Nejire: "Hey Izu. Didn't expect to see you on my way to UA. What are the odds of us meeting on our way to school?"

'Not low enough' he thought to himself not ready to put up with her in person.

Izuku: "Yeah, Must be pretty unlikely for something like this to happen."

As soon as he spoke, Nejire grabbed his hand dragging him to school.

I can walk by myself y'know, Izuku said as Nejire was still dragging him by his hand.

Nejire: "well obviously, its just a safety pre-caution to make sure you don't try and slip away from me"

Izuku could only scoff as she had read him like a book.

The two spilt ways in the building going to their seperate classes. Once arriving to his class Izuku saw a few of his classmates though some had yet to arrive.

Upon noticing Izuku's arrival a familiar brunette and Bluenette (i think that works) approached

Ochaco: "Hey Midoriya, you excited to finally get started on our hero studies?"

Izuku: " yeah, hopefully we get to see some hero's in action eventually. Haven't really had a chance to get new hero notes."

Ochaco: "You wouldn't happen to have notes on 13 would you?"

Iida: "I personally am interested in if you have any notes on Ingenium."

Izuku: "Yeah i have notes on both of em. Although Ochaco why are you interested in 13, i mean your quirks have nothi-"

Their conversation was brought to a halt as the yellow caterpiller arose with a yawn and the class's commotion died down.

Aizawa: " °yaaaaaawwwwwn° Would you look at that you all actually know how to quite down without being instructed so. Well this is our first day so to speak and we like to get straight to it so prepare yourselves."

[ I'm gonna end it here. I know its been awhile quite awhile but i finally got this chapter out. Kinda ironic that i finished it while catching up on Season 6 of MHA. Also although i am getting this chapter out (finally) i can't guarentee that the upload schedule is gonna be back to normal im still gonna experiment with that a bit before deciding. But yeah its cool to be back. (Chapter 9 coming 2024 cant wait 🤣😅).]

{If you have any questions feel free to ask me here and i'll eventually respond}