Chapter 3

(Timeskip 1 week after UA exam) (Hey yall get the update a day early pog)
Izuku was chilling in his room with the time he had off he had done a bit of training and was now waiting for the UA letter.

A few hours Izuku saw a man approaching his house with a letter claiming it was for him. He took and went back through his window.

Izuku was quite nervous to see his results but couldn't wait any longer. With a deep breath to calm himself he opened the letter.

A hologram of All Might popped up. HAM(Hologram All Might): "Young Midoriya you passed the the practical exams with flying colors getting one of the best scores we've ever seen. And as for The tactical exam you managed to score 55 battle points which unfortunately isn't enough to pass." Izuku was on the verge of tears but managed to compose himself. HAM: "However due to saving young Urarka you manged to get an extra 60 points bringing you to a total of 115 (I think) points. Meaning YOU PASSED." and with that the hologram faded.

Izuku was overflowing with joy. He had done it. He'd proven himself to All Might, proved Kachan and all his bullies wrong, most importantly he proved to himself that he wasn't the weak Deku they always called him.

Izuku had a small celebration and didn't really do much else.

After a pretty uneventful day Izuku was a quite ready for bed and furthermore UA tomorrow. He laid down and after about Half an hour he fell asleep.

Izuku woke up early today from sheer excitement alone. Izuku did all the school things (Shower, Brush teeth, Dress, etc, etc.) and was headed to UA.

--------- Timeskip brought to you by the fact that I just realized I could write the chapters and save them as a draft instead of writing them in one sitting and publishing immediately -------------

Izuku was going around the UA building looking for class 1A. He had around 15 minutes but was lost beyond belief. He went on another one of his muttering sprees to himself on how he was going to find his class or what he was going to do if he was late.

He kept muttering away until something or someone poked his tail. Turning around he saw a girl with long periwinkle hair extending to about her knees. The girl spoke up "Sorry sorry I was just curious if the tail was real or maybe support gear. Anyways I'm Nejire Hado." Izuku: "Well I can say without a doubt the tails real and Izuku Midoriya. Pleasure to meet you Hado."

Nejire "So what were you mumbling about before?" Izuku: " Well uh I'm i'm a bit lost" He forced out. Nejire "Oh well where are you headed?" Though she suspected he was in 1A or 1B for the hero course she wanted to make sure. Izuku "I'm looking for class 1A but I guess I made a wrong turn somewhere heh." Nejire " Yeah I get it. This school is surprisingly bigger on the inside than one would expect I even got lost on my first day." Izuku chuckled in relief knowing he wasn't the only on to get lost on the first day.

Nejire was leading Izuku to 1A but they had a bit of a walk ahead of them so she took advantage and started asking him several questions. Nejire "sooo Whats-your-quirk?-What-does-it-do?-Are-the-ears-and-tail-sensitive?Can-you-see-in-the-dark?Do-you-have-claws-too-or-just-the-fluffy-features?-Do-they-get-in-the-way?-Can-i-touch-them?" Izuku was sitting there processing what he just heard as Nejire apologized "Sorry I get really excited about new quirks." Izuku "It's alright. I do too. Also to answer your questions; In order My quirk is called Neko, other than the obvious features it increases some of my senses, Yes they are quite sensitive, Not as good as a real cat but yes, I don't have claws but I can make my nails just as sharp maybe sharper, the tail kinda does but the ears don't, and I would prefer you didn't touch them."

Nejire sat there in awe. Someone had kept up with all her questions and even answer them. Nejire: "how did you understand all my questions most people just look at me confused when I go that fast." She was very curious about the first person to actually answer her questions. Izuku: "I used to do the same thing when asking heroes about themselves to fill out my hero journals. So far I've only met Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, 13, and All Might for my journals but I still have quite a lot on other heroes too. 14 journals to be exact."

Nejire: "14 journals." She asked very shocked someone could fill 14 journals full of hero knowledge Nejire: " You definitely have to show me later. Here let me see your phone." Izuku reluctantly sent the phone her way as she snatched it. She put her number in his phone and asked him to do so with hers. Nejire: "Alright see ya later Midoriya." As she cheerfully waved goodbye.

Izuku looked to see that he was at 1A with a minute spare and walked in.

-------- Alright all done. And i know i left on Bit of a shorter chapter only 874 words but hey that gives me more time to think on later chapters any ways buh bye 👋. --------