Chapter 6

(Ah more late night motivation although on Tuesday and Thursday this time. Song of the chapter at the top. Basically the song i have on loop while writing a chapter.) (Thanks for the nice comments last chapter just know im always open to constructive criticism.)
(Anyways enough from me.)

Izuku packed what was necessary for the "agreed" upon sleepover. Pillow, Blanket, Toothbrush, Change of clothes, and all that. And with that he went out.

The walk wasn't to far. The address Nejire sent was only a 35 minute walk from his house. So he decided to go pick some things up from the store on his way. Mainly things like snacks and beverages. He also saw a game he'd been saving up for "Korby and the Forgortten Lands" it was titled. And it was multiplayer so it would be convenient if Nejire decides to join him. (Yes its spelled wrong on purpose.)

(Now before you go asking how he would acquire such monetary value I shall inform you that his Mother gives him a weekly allowance so that way she doesn't have to deal with him basically leaving him to fend for himself with things like groceries and whatnot.)

He finished up at the store continuing his walk. Another 15-ish minutes later and he had reached his destination. Gathering up all his courage he knocked on the door for it to immediately open as if she had been waiting at the door for him. Anyways he was greeted by Nejire pulling him into her house before shutting the door behind them.

Immediately after dragging him in she noticed the bags in his hands.

Nejire: What's in the bags?

Izuku: My stuff and a few things I bought on the way here.

Nejire: Whatcha buy?

Izuku: Snacks, Drinks, and a new game.

Nejire: What game? Is it multiplayer? Can we play it together? Did you bring your console? (Yes im counting switch as a console.)

Izuku just went over all her questions before asking where he could set the bags down. Nejire brought him to her room and told him to put it wherever worked best. He set the bags down on the ground near her bed before pulling the game out of a bag.

Nejire: No way. You got Korby and the Forgortten lands?!!???¿?!¿?

Izuku: Yeah they had it in stock so i decided to pick it up.

Nejire: Oh you gotta play with me. Please? Please? Please? I've been waiting to play it for so long.

Izuku just chuckled to himself as Nejire was literally begging to play the game with him.

Izuku: Never took you as a gamer I gotta admit.

Nejire: How come?

Izuku: It just doesn't really match your personality I guess.

Nejire gave Izuku a fake heartbroken look as though he had betrayed her trust which unfortunately backfired because she forgot she was dealing with the same person who had a breakdown in her arms. Because as soon as she gave him that look he panicked. I mean you could literally see his tail stop all movement as it drooped down; with a frown on his face.

Izuku: Please forgive me please I'm sorry im sorry im so sorry I didn't mean to offend you I just I just didn't think y-you could you w-would agh h-how could I be so stupid im so s-so sorry . . .

Izuku kept going on and on till he was stopped by Nejire's hand over his mouth.

Nejire: Hey it's ok you didn't do anything wrong. I was just joking with you and your not stupid so please don't call yourself that. Now cmon setup Korby I've been dying to play it.

Izuku sighed in relief releasing his hug on Nejire before going to setup His switch. Once henhooked his switch up to her TV he put the cartridge in and boom they be playing Korby.

Creating a new save with Nejire as Korby and Izuku as Bandana Doo they began playing. After a what felt like an eternity due to someone (cough cough Nejire cough cough) not understanding that you can turn the enemies into usable abilities. (Izuku was not having fun explaining that.) They had made it through the 1st world.

Deciding to stop there they put on UTube (yea im off-brand as hell.) And played Multipliers series of Four Noons at Felix's and went to bed. Much to Izuku's protest they shared Nejire's bed.

Didn't get much easier for him either. Not only did Nejire force him to share a bed but she was also keen on using him as a giant teddy uh kitty bear? Anyways she was holding onto him quite tight but who wouldn't after knowing someone they cared for went through that much. Which while reasonable it didn't make Izuku any more comfortable.

After some time and rubs on his back he managed to go to sleep with Nejire following suit quickly after.

-------------- Only 826 words. A little short unfortantly but hey I managed to get the upload out so yay. Also how did I get 6th in Izukuxnejire? Appreciate it a lot. Welp that's all from me Buh Bye 👋 (I know im putting this out at 11:20-ish on Thursday but its almost Friday so this is Friday's upload so uhm ye) --------------

 Welp that's all from me Buh Bye 👋 (I know im putting this out at 11:20-ish on Thursday but its almost Friday so this is Friday's upload so uhm ye) --------------